Unicorns?

The Scouting Legion went on a expedition outside the walls to look for some information of the titans and now they're heading back in their horses well sorta...

Erwin: "Good job everyone, this expedition was a success"

Petra: "I agree sir, this was sure amazing no deaths or injuries"

Erwin: "And you Eren you did a awesome job"

Eren: "Thank you sir!"

Levi: *gives Erwin a death stare* "Yeah Eren you did a amazing job I specially loved when you turn titan that was just wow"

Eren: "Uhh t-thanks Levi"

Erwin: "Yes Eren you did a more than just amazing job" *gives Levi a dirty look*

Petra: *looks at Eren* *whispers* "What's wrong with these two"

Eren: *whispers* "I don't know, but forget about it"

Petra: *shrugs* "Ok"

Levi: *yells* "Well for me Eren did an excellent job!!"

Erwin: "Well I think he did more than a excellent job!!"

Levi: "I had enough of this!! Come on Eren let's go" *grabs Eren's arm and sits him in the back of the horse*

Eren: "Levi what are you doing?"

Levi: *puts on sunglasses* "Lol bye bitches"

Then Eren and Levi start flying in Levi's magical unicorn XD

Oh my god that was just something. I know it's shitty but I was just bored so this was the first thing that camed to my mind XD sorry. If you like it then it's a miracle \(-_-)/ and if you don't that ok, I don't expect you guys to since it's very shitty....

-Living-