Monster

Eren: 'I hate it, I hate that people will stare at me like I was some walking freak. I hate the way people will avoid me. I hate it all, I hate them. I was still human... right? Ever since that day I accidentally transformed without permission, I've been avoided like a plague. Even now, days later, they still don't understand or when it could happen again. People took shifts watching me, the people change but the looks were all the same, that cold stare embedded with fear. Today they told me that I was going to have a new person watching over me and to behave myself. It doesn't matters who watches me, they're all the same. Somebody enters the room, it was a guy that was about 5.3 with cold grey eyes, and had black hair. He look at me and by just that look I know he is different. It wasn't the fact that probably he was the most beautiful person I've ever seen, it was the kindness in his bright eyes, his eyes didn't show any hatred or anger'

Levi: "Hi I'm Levi, nice to meet you"

Eren: *looks away* "You shouldn't be so friendly with a monster like me. Your new here right? Well I guess you don't know that I can shift into a titan, I'm not a safe person that you can be around"

Levi: "That was an accident right? And I heard that there were no injuries or deaths, I'm sure everyone is making a big deal about it. After all you're still human"

They left the cell and went to eat breakfast, as soon as they saw Eren people started to whisper mean comments and leave...

Random person: "Look it's the monster"

Other random person: "Let's leave"

Levi: "Just shut up already!! Everything you people are saying is wrong. I bet none of you would like to be called a monster, so stop calling other people that!! You people are just shitty brats, now stop calling Eren a monster!!!! Come one Eren *walks away with Eren*

Eren: "Levi you didn't have to stand up for me over there"

Levi: "No I can't let those people treat you like that, they're being so mean to you and that's no fair" *hugs eren*

Eren: "Thank you Levi" *hugs tighter*

Awww that was cute one XD but whatever. Anywho I hope you enjoy it and I'll try to work harder on this stories, idk if you guys like it so lemme know...

-Living-