Bonus Chapter - Zhongchi

I was bored so I decided to write a chapter about what went down in Zhongli's office. Enjoy you horny people 😏

1 hour before Travellers Arrival

"hey Sensei you called?" - C

"ah yes Childe, please come in take a seat of you may..." - Z

"after our eventful evening yesterday, I didn't think you would want to see me again" - C

Childe was now faking a pout, it was the only way to get Zhongli to feel guilty. The past evening after Childe had indulged in too many drinks, he had found himself on his boyfriends doorstep, stumbling and failing to firm sentences.

Now you may think everything went smoothly after then, but it completely took a turn for the worst.

Childe proceeded to run around Zhongli's house drunkenly singing crashing into objects with no intention of stopping. After he wore himself out, he then proceeded to throw up all over Zhongli's finest carpet and clothes. It was a whole mess.

Zhongli had stood there in shock watching the terror unfold and after Childe has completely passed out, he proceeded to camly clean his house and take Childe to bed. Mentally fuming, but keeping on a calm facade.

When Childe woke up in the morning, Zhongli was not there, he felt extremely guilty and decided he would go when Zhongli called him.

That all led to the present, Zhongli sitting face to face with Childe.

He sighed.

"there is no need to apologize dearest, I know you weren't in your right mind, all damages have been repaired so it shouldnt matter.." - Z

"but Sensei, just let me - let me make it up to you..." - C

Zhonglis eyebrow quirked in confusion.

"and how exactly do you plan to do that?" - Z

Childe suddenly stood up, making his way slowly to his desk. He dragged his finger along the chair, to the desk and finally across Zhonglis chest, the final destination being his cock.

He proceeded to kneel and looked up at Zhongli. Zhonglis breathing had increased, he was taking fast, sharp breaths, his lapis eyes were hooded, he looked so beautiful like this.

Childe unzipped Zhonglis pants with his teeth not leaving eye contact even once, drinking in the sight of Zhongli as his breath shuddered.

"Hey Sensei? You don't mind me doing this on your workplace do you? Although we've done in it in much more shameful places before, I don't think I locked the door..." - C

Zhonglis eyes widened as he jolted preparing to push Childe off his crotch.
He couldn't allow himself to get caught.

Little did he know at that moment outside the door Aether was dragging Paimon away from his office, having heard his and Childes voice.

Childe proceeded to pull Zhonglis cock out of his black boxers, pushing back onto the hands that desperately tried to get him off the cock.

With no hesitation, he took the cock into his mouth, deepthroating it as it hit his throat. It was at that moment Childe was greatful for his lack of a gag reflex. His cock pusled in his mouth, precum dirtying his tongue in an instant and he sucked and bobbed his head.

Zhonglis moans and grunts grew louder as he picked up the pace, swirling his tongue around the head and taking it between his lips to Suck on it.

"ahh... Ngh.. Childe s-slow down...ahh, I'm gonna... Ngfj.." - Z

Taking this as a good sign, Childe started to hum around his cock, his mouth was hurting but the noises that left Zhonglis mouth were enough encouragement to go deeper and faster.

Everything suddenly come to a halt when there was a knock on the door.

Childe paused and he left Zhonglis dick with a pop. An idea sparked in Childes mind as he crawled under the desk.

"C-CHilde.. What do you think your-" - Z

"shhh.. Sensei don't you think you should answer the door?.." - C

Zhongli sighed, after he let the person come in, he became aware that it was Traveller.
Well no matter.

He continued and again took Zhongli into his mouth. He mercilessly dragged his tongue along his dick, resuming his pace. A particular suck caused Zhongli to jolt and release into his mouth.

Childe would not let anything go to waste, he swallowed and swallowed until he had completely milked him dry, and licked his lips in delight. Now it was time to wait for Traveller to leave.

After 30 seconds or so the door shut and Childe emerged from his position under the desk.

Zhongli was refusing to face him so he walked around the desk and the sight was a sight to behold.

His cheeks were completely red, he was again panting, eyes glowing his pants still unbuttoned, his tongue slightly peaking out his mouth.

Childe groaned, 'I would totally fuck him right now' after all in their relationship, Zhongli was the more dominant one, if this was all it took to break him, then he would definitely do it again.

"well Sensei I'll see you later~" - C

There was no reply as he shut the door behind him. As he walked out the parlor he raised his hands to his head, casually strolling about. He wondered what Traveller needed, well he would ask him later anyway.