8

"oh HELL no" - A

Verr Goldet rushed to grab my hands as a pleading expression overtook her facial features.

"Please Traveller, your so pretty who else could I ask?" - V

This flustered me quite a bit as I felt my cheeks get warm, but I quickly shook my head as to not lose myself.

"I also called to be here, so whilst you serve you can be on high alert as this event tends to...get out of hand sometimes. I just need someone I trust to supervise as close as possible.."-Z

She let go of my hands and peered at me to see my answer. I was conflicted, as I much as I wanted to help, it was that outfit that bothered me.

Why did I have to be a maid?

-refer to the first picture, his hair is down and wavy though-

I sighed heavily, I needed to know what I would gain from this.

"If I do this for you, what's in it for me?" - A

"w-well the income here for a job is quite high being a popular stay in Liyue so I can pay you as much as a hardworking worker would earn, along with a bonus!" - V

I squinted my eyes, that didn't seem to be enough information for me.

"how much Mora, and what is the bonus?" - A

" Ah Traveller your so mean!" - V

She sighs.

"50,000 Mora for just tonight and-" - V

"50,000 MORA!!?" - A

She chuckled.

"Yes Traveller, now try and guess what the bonus is, it's a very special someone...."-V

I blushed immediately, she knew!

But what would he do in this event, it was too embarrassing to be seen in such a state infront of him, thinking about it made me nervous and sweaty.

Before she could say anymore, I walked past her to grab the outfit that was on the hanger and turned to face her.

She immediately took the hint and left the room, saying her thanks before she left and the door shut behind her.

Removing my standard outfit, I stared perplexed at the outfit that lay infront of me. There was so many parts to it.

I decided to start with the black stocking, pulling them up both feet. These stopped at my thigh, they almost looked like tights.

I turned and stared again.

Why was there so many parts to a skirt?

Exasperated, I put on this sort of metal skirt before throwing on a frilly fabric to cover it. I was starting to get the hang of it, after all I had seen these types of clothes before.

Then came putting on the main outfit.

It looked like it fit perfectly, like it had been tailored for me. Now that I think about it, how did she get my size!?

I lifted my arms, putting my hands through the arms holes just before, and pulled down as it hugged my stomach. It was weird not having my stomach exposed, almost restricting.

I adjusted the material as it had gotten kind of wrinkly, shifting the skirt ever so slightly. I pulled my wavy hair out of the top as it had gotten stuck in the process of putting on the dress.

The remaining items were:

1. An arm band
2. A head band
3. Some black gloves
4. And dangerously high black heels