20k READS!!/15

Oh my gosh guys you are crazy.😨😱

It's been hard to update lately; theres not much I can think to write and seeing people are still reading it is amazing for me.

Thanks so much for 20k reads I'll make  next chapter around 2k words to make it up to you guys for my lack of excuses.

Thanks so much I hope newer readers stay with me until the start of my next book!😘

Xiao Pov : (2nd time btw)

I watched as he squirmed and writhed in pleasure, his back arching off the bed as he let out a long moan of pleasure before falling back on the bed.

He was breathing hard chest rising up and down at an incredibly fast pace.

His dick went slightly limp and that was when I realised that he had a dry orgasm.

Incredible.

He had pleasured Aether so much that nothing could come out any longer.

'A dry orgasm, that's so fucking hot Aether...' - X

I watched as Aethers eyes widened and his face got red not noticing what had just happened.

Well ,I had one more thing to go through with him anyway.

I grabbed him arms and sat him facing me on my lap, I controlled most of him movements due to how weak the rush of pleasure had made him.

Yet.

I was going to have to be cruel to him, just this time.

I grabbed his cock again, it was limp in my hands and started to stroke at an incredible pace.

Instantly he let out a yelp hand coming to wrap around my wrist as he screamed from over stimulation.

"Ah~Xiao I'm still - ah - too fast I might-" - A

I chuckled bringing my lips to his ear.

"Come on Aether, you want to come dont you? With that dry orgasm you just had, I've made it a challenge to see you come again. And I always win my challenges." -X

He gasped, his moans instantly covering up the faint sound.

He shoved his head into my neck, at first I thought I was to cover up his moans until my shoulder felt wet, and I could see his shoulders shaking.

I instantly stopped, grabbing Aethers shoulders and lifting his head.

Fat tears rolled down his cheeks as he lifted his hands to wipe them away quickly.

I was speechless, had I done something wrong? I had hurt him again, hadn't I?

"Aether? What's wrong? Did I hurt you? Why didn't you hit me? I would've of stopped right away, please dont be scared to say no. I'll wait as long as I can after all we-" - X

He shut me up with a deep kiss, his lips moving roughly against mine as I responded with the same amount of ferocity and lust.

We were breathless as we pulled away gasping for air.

"Its not that Xiao, I was crying because it felt so good and I didn't know what to do." - A

His hands were covering his face at this point, I could see the familiar blush under his hands.

I removed his hands from his face, holding them in my hands as I pecked his soft lips.

"You really scared me there for a second...well I think that's enough for today, let's rest"- X

He nodded as I adjusted our position on the bed and tucked under the blanket spooning him. We closed out eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*
*
*

Aether POV

As I slowly gained consciousness, the first thing I could feel was a pair of hands around my waist, against another persons body. I sighed and relaxed into the hold, knowing without looking it was Xiao behind me. After all after yesterday night's events-.

I felt myself get embarrassed even more, why did I cry?!

I shifted my body slightly so I could reajust my position yet I was welcomed with a sharp pain which started from 'that place'
and went all the way up my spine. I squealed as I tried to put my body back in the previous position not wanting to hurt myself again.

This was when Xiao woke up, hugging me tightly and kissing along the side of my neck.

Our moment was interrupted as we heard the high pitched annoying voice get closer and closer, along with another familiar voice.

My eyes widened as I panicked.

After all I had bite marks all over my shoulder and neck, I was naked and the most obvious of all...

XIAO WAS STILL IN BED NEXT TO ME.

"I'm telling you, theres no way he would leave Paimon alone for that long! I've been worried sick and he hasn't even came to see me!!" - P

"When I first saw you, you were still stuffing you face Paimon, only after I asked where Traveler was that's when you realised" - ??

"Well, anyway if Verr was right he should be in this room, Childe let's surprise him!" - P

"The door is locked you need my lock picking skills right now." -C

"Oh. Right. Go ahead." - P

"This better be the right room..."  - P

I heard rattling and soft clicks, probably Childe unlocking the door with his so called skills.

"Alright Paimon, on the count of 3!" - C

That was when I panicked, there was no way Xiao could get up in time and he looked way too confused to even teleport at the moment.

And so I pushed under the blanket so he was in between my thighs as I pulled up the blanket to cover my neck and to look sicker.

As they counted to 3 and barged in the room, I was shocked to see Paimon along with Childe standing in front of the bed.

"Aether? Are you okay? Why didn't you come back yesterday? Paimon was worried sick!" - P

"Yes she was, now I'm also curious where you spent your time yesterday." - C

Ok now I had to lie and pray that they didnt notice the bump under the reasonably thick blanket.

"I-I got attacked yesterday after Verr alerted me of enemies attacking nearby. I fell into the river and now I'm sick." - A

My voice was hoarse and quiet due to the amount of screaming I had done the night before so I hoped that convinced them.

"Oh...Paimon did see Verr panicking. hmph! well Paimons guesses they can forgive you this time -"- P

"Well get better soon, I'll be expecting compensation, lets duel another time." - C

"Huh? Compensation for wha-" - A

"Bye, bye. Paimon let him rest, let's go to Liyue Harbor."- C

And they both rushed out the door slamming it behind them.

At least they remembered to lock it again.

I let out a huge sigh of relief as I pulled the blanket off to see Xiao asleep yet again, his cheek mushed in my thigh, looking so cute.

Seeing him sleep so peacfully made me tired yet again as I closed my eyes again and drifted to sleep.