12

Guys thank you so much for reading my story, what do you guys want me to do when I reach 10,000 reads? I'm very grateful for your support and hilarious comments.

Aether PoV

After a while, all that left my lips were shudders of my breath. All from crying for too long.

My head was still in his lap, though I was now facing upwards, staring at his face.
His hands now roamed my face, over my eyelids and pressing his finger on my lips.

He traced the curve of my lips with his thumb, I stuck out my tongue to greet the thumb, desperately needing another distraction.

Xiao gasped as I took his thumb into my mouth, sucking on it instantly. He tried to pull his hand away but before he could I grabbed his hand and started to swirl my tongue around his thumb, covering it in saliva.

After seeing that I had no intention to stop he sat and decided just stare at what was happening in front of him.

"you...."- X

I raised my eyebrows as he struggled to form a sentence. I pulled my mouth of his thumb and brought the same hand down to my crotch.

"Touch me...touch me here.." - A

He pulled his hand away.

"I don't listen to mortals that don't have any manners.. now what it is you want me to do?" - X

I took a deep breath, raising my eyes to his face, finally connecting eye contact with him.

"Please touch me.. Please touch me there." - A

"who?" - X

"Sir. Please, please touch me sir" - A

He hummed, pleased with my answer. As he grabbed my crotch with his hand, giving it a good squeeze.

He then proceeded to rub my clothed cock. It awoke straight away responding to his touch.

"Sir-sir more please, touch me underneath" - A

Surprisingly he listened to me and put his hand in my trousers, yet he was rubbing over my boxers.

It was so close, but it wasn't enough. I grabbed his hand, stopping his actions and shoved it underneath my boxers, sighing in content when his hand finally touched where I wanted it to.

He let out a soft chuckle as he started to move his hand, at a slow but fast pace.

"So impatient...well I'll give you what you want, because you've been a good boy. Over the years I've devoured enough dreams to be experienced in these sorts of things unlike the others adepti." - X

He spoke so casually, like he wasn't giving me a handjob in the process. He started to speed up, mercilessly dragging his hand over my dick. My back arched as I relenquished in the feeling, pleasure over taking me.

My moans were getting louder, as he sped up. Whines and groans were leaving my mouth so quickly that I could no longer hear my self.

"ah. ahahn. Ahh. No-too fast. Ngfh. Sir-please. Mmmhhh." - A

Xiao was smirking at this point, I could see him through the blur of tears erupting in my eyes. He was so cruel, so mean.

As I approached my orgasm, I started breathing heavily my hips raising to meet his thrusts with his hand.

I was close.

I could taste it.

Just as I released, he pulled his hand of my cock. My orgasm fading away.

"What..? Xiao why did you st-HAhh!" - A

He had grabbed my dick yet again and went at a incredibly fast pace. Whenever I looked like I wanted to cum, he would instantly stop, then continue after.

This continued for almost half an hour, just what did he want from me to let me cum once!?

"Your being a bad boy Aether, you haven't asked me to come. As I said bad boys don't get what they want." - X

"P-please sir, I've been a good boy-" - A

"Have you?" - X

This little shit, how far did he want me to humiliate myself for him.

He was still stroking me as I tried to form another sentence.

"Sir, please let me-let me cum, please sir, I want-I want to come, please sir." - A

He let out another chuckle as he picked up his pace.

This time when my orgasm approached, he didn't stop. I came, my orgasm hitting me so hard and fast that I couldn't move  for a good few seconds.

As I recovered he shifted my body around until he was in between my legs his head dangerously close to my cock.

He gave it a quick lick, yet moved downwards completely ignoring my weeping cock.

Until he reached my hole.

I looked down, seeing him lick his lips as I felt his breath against my hole.

Was he really going to-

He licked my rim, slowly, placing his tongue flat against it covering the entrance in saliva.

"AHHhh, huh? Mmmh, Xiao it feels weird don't-lick ah, there." - A

His tongue had started to fuck me as I raised my hips in pleasure his hands coming to push down on my hips,pinning me to the bed.

I was going to cum again, he sensed my orgasm and proceeded to pull his tongue away from my hole, sucking on it instead.

He raised his head and gave my cock a good suck as I emptied my load into his mouth. I watched as he swallowed, not flinching at the taste at all.

"Is it disgusting?" - A

"Yes, but I like it." - X

He then pushed me so I was laying on my back, him hovering above me.

He captured my lips, I kissed back eagerly, it had been to long since we shared a kiss and I wanted more.

'Well let's continue then, shall we?' - X