16

Aether POV

The next time I woke up, I was alone. I instantly felt the emptiness beside me, the warmth that once shrouded me was gone.

I knew he would come back however because laying on a chair across the room was his signature spear. How far could he really go without it?

I sighed in content. So much had happened over the past few days, it was the first chance I had to really think about it.

Me and Xiao, just what were we?

I knew there was no point asking Xiao such a thing as he already had no idea about the concept of love.

I would have to rephrase everything so he could understand.

I had to think of a plan, a way to tell him that I wanted to stay with him forever, as his boyfriend and maybe one day even-

I shook my head.

I was getting way too ahead of myself. After all, Xiao could decide at anytime that he didn't want me anymore and that would mean I would never see him again.

I prayed to Celestia in hopes it would never happen.

And so I decided.

The Moonchase festival was approaching; right at the end I would call his name and spill my heart to him - everything I want to say to him.

It was the most perfect plan, I could do it before I had to go to Inazuma as well!

Inazuma...

I knew that I would have to leave at some point, as much as I wanted to bring Xiao with me, it was too risky to bring an Yashka Adeptus- the last remaining one - with me to such a dangerous place like that.

After all the Raiden Shogun - we had no idea of her intentions- not to mention as powerful as Xiao was he had a vision. There was no way I could take a huge risk like that.

All things aside, Xiao also had his own job here in Liyue. After I came back from Inazuma I would be entitled to ask him to join me more, a harder task on it's own.

I closed my eyes again.

There was no point thinking about such negative things when nothing had been fully decided yet.

Just as I closed my eyes, I heard the familiar footsteps of Xiao.

I was curious where he had gone so I took a quick peek to see that he was holding a tray.

A tray of what looked like breakfast!

My stomach grumbled, after all Xiao had not taken a single break!

He let out a soft 'Ah' as he realised I was awake bringing the tray over to me.

I attempted to sit up but the sharp pain again made me realise I would need assistance.

How annoying.

"Why are you pouting love?" - X

I didn't answer him as he slowly pulled me up into a seating position, placing the tray on my lap.

The food smelled delicious, as expected from Smiley Yanxiao. He watched me as I quickly ate it up, pausing at intervals to blow the extremely hot food.

I was so distracted at how delicious it was that a bite a too scorched my tongue as I let out a squeal and quickly swallowed the food.

Xiao sighed.

"Open your mouth, let me see.." - X

I obliged as he leaned in to get closer, so he could see the injury.

"It does look a bit swollen in general, probably from yesterday.." - X

I instantly turned beet red this didn't go unnoticed by him as he smirked and leaned in even closer.

I thought I was hallucinating as he suddenly stuck as he leaned in and gave a long suck on my tongue, pulling back with a satisfied look on his face.

I was speechless, sitting there my tongue still peeking out of my mouth as he stood up.

"Well I think its time we take a bath, dont you?" - X

He grabbed me by my waist and hauled me up onto his shoulder ignoring my screams of protest as he walked to the bathroom.

My voice had suddenly returned.

"- XIAO YOU SHAMLESS ADEPTI PUT ME DOWN!!" - A

He placed me on the counter as he started to run a bath, the bath was very large almost like a hot tub. I was amazed at how quickly the tub filled up.

I was already naked so he just lifted me yet again and plopped me Into the bath, my body sinking in and welcoming the perfect temperature of water.

I was relaxing and I started hear rusltes of material.

My eyes shot open as I saw Xiao underessing taking off his pants his shirt and all his armour.

I watched him strip until he was bare admiring all the scars and burns on his body. The body of a warrior.

He walked up to the bath, his monstrosity in my line of sight as I turned away quickly.

"Move forward. So I can sit behind you. You'll need help cleaning the inside." - A

I moved forward without a single word as felt as he placed his legs around me and pulled me on his lap his dick dangerously touching my back. He forced me to lean back as he grabbed my waist and relaxed me into his chest. Our bodies were touching almost molded into one.

He grabbed some soap and a sponge as he started cleaning himself and I starting with our arms and stomach before he passed the sponge to me to clean both our legs. After we had finished the propped me up so my hands were on the edge and so my ass was sticking out.

Even when I moved this morning I could feel his his mum still inside of me, which meant he would have to use his fingers.

He stuck to fingers in my hole and started scooping what ever was left out. I tried to suppress any moans that dared escape yet the front of me was just too honest, reacting right away.

This didn't go untouched as Xiao brought his hand around and started pumping me, not surprised that I even got into such a state. He has finished by the time I came which meant I had to clean my legs all over again, extending our time in the bath.

He lifted me out of the bath a towel in his hands as he wrapped me and again place me on the counter.

What was this guys deal with lifting people?!

He drained the bath and ran his fingers through my hair, sticking my back and shoulders. He wiped me with another towel, starting with my legs.

He reached my face he wiped it and started to drain the water from my hair.

I was soon dry. He suddenly moved so his arms were on each side of my legs leaning in again to my face.

'Just what was he going to do this time?' - A

The words that left his mouth reminded me of how much I was truly in love with this man.

"You're beautiful Aether, do you know that?" - X