Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Thirteen

Hey jitterbugs, here is the chapter that most have been wanting and waiting for. I just hope no ones to disappointed anyways enjoy.

Song:Lindsey Stirling - Shatter Me

Dedication goes to:Aalraee, thanks for doing the chapter n liking the story so much.

Comment,scream vote and anything else have a wonderful day/ night.

Bye jitterbugs,

Tiggermazz

****************************

Chapter Thirteen: Athiss

Athiss harshly bit his bottom lip as he drove the few miles to the hospital. The tears were threatening to fall and there was nothing that his heart or mind could do about it. The way Vaughn took him, touched him, everything he did to him was more tender than ever before.

His mind, his thoughts were thinking the worse. It felt like his heart was going to shatter and he would be nothing but an empty shell. He didn't know how he'd react if Vaughn had seriously lied to him, cheated on him. All he knew was he had to get into that hospital, the only place where his mind and heart could relax.

He hated feeling like this. If he could he would just disappear. He needed something, anything in his life to feel whole again. He'd give anything for just a fraction of the happiness he once knew. They once knew what love, happiness and needing each other more than any other had meant.

Why had they lost it? Was it his fault?

Athiss quickly parked before cutting the engine and swiftly walking to the doors of the hospital. As he stepped in, he felt a single tear slide down his face. Shaking his head and swiftly lifting his hand to wipe away the tear, Athiss made his way to the nurses station where the over-night nurses were sitting, each smiling and laughing. How Athiss wished he could have something like that!

The people he worked with weren't bad, but he felt as if all they saw was a pretty face. No one really liked to take him seriously, and that irked him more than ever. Of course there are a few here and there that have had the privilege to see the brains, the commitment and the love Athiss has for this job, but still the others seem to want to discredit him and the job he has chosen.

Athiss had learned at a young age that it was best to ignore those that had nothing better to do than to put you down so that they could feel better about themselves.

Slowly shaking his head Athiss made his way towards the nurses, clearing all thoughts out of his head as he smiled at them. Both smiled back before asking him how his day had went. He just shrugged and said it was fine before quickly clocking in and walking away from the bubbly women.

Just as Athiss was about to turn the corner that led to the Employee lockers, he heard his name being called. As much as he didn't wish to turn around and see what the person wanted, he knew that he had to. Even if the voice of the person made the hairs on the back of his neck raise to a point that made him want to shudder.

He knew that he couldn't be mean to Laylia, no matter how much he wanted to tell her to fucking leave him alone, and go bug someone else who didn't have anything to do. But instead he waited for her to catch up to him before forcing a smile as he looked at her. She seemed different, like she had done something great. But he didn't care. All he wanted was for her to be gone from his sight. This woman thought that the world revolved around her, and in all honesty Athiss could care less who her daddy was. If she brought about a bogus claim against him, he would just fight it.

So gritting his teeth he smiled and said, "Good evening or should I say good morning Laylia. I didn't imagine that you would be here, because normally you aren't here on holidays."