Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Three

Heylo there My lil JitterBugs Here is the Next chapter of Married With a Pornstar! Well duh right? Anyways I just wanted to Thank all the People reading this . I am so very excited for this story, and it makes me happy to know others are liking it as well. Anyways This is dedicated too: Quillin.. I will be dedicating the chapters too ppl who have commented. And A quick shout out too: ParadiseSeeker for they edited this chapter... Well anyways jiterbugs have a fantastic day!- Tiggermazz

**************

Chapter Three: Athiss

Athiss slowly moved away from the embrace that was holding him. He knew that he should have left last night before his husband had finished filming. He wanted so bad to tell Vaughn he wasn't asleep last night. But he thought better of it for the simple fact he didn't wish for an argument to break out, not when he had no idea what he wanted, nor needed to say.

Sometimes he felt as if he was a kid stuck in a man's body. He hated always feeling afraid and unsure of himself when it came to his and Vaughn's relationship. If he could, he would tell Vaughn everything that has been on his mind and heart. But, alas, he's afraid, so afraid that he just keeps everything bottled up and walks around with a forced smile.

The only time he seems to be really happy lately is when he's at work. He's grateful that he has a job and friends that he can count on. If it wasn't for that distraction, Athiss was sure he would have broken a long time ago. As he slowly sits up, he lets his eyes stare straight forward looking at the wall in front of him where the sun was cascading in. He smiles.

If only he could feel like this when his husband was awake and around him. Maybe he should have listened to his cousin and never given his heart to the man laying next to him, but he couldn't help it. Vaughn has been in his life for almost what seems like forever now, and has always been there for him. Through the good and the bad. Everyone during high school suspected that they were more than friends, but they had never come out. And in all honesty, he was kind of glad that they hadn't. Because where they grew up, it would have spread like wildfire, and that is one conversation that he didn't wish to have with his parents.

Sighing softly, Athiss slowly reached up and allowed his hands to run through his sleek locks, before slowly and gently pushing up from the bed. He knew that he had to shower and dress before Vaughn woke up, and he definitely knew he shouldn't be running away from his problems, but it's what he was good at. It was what he was most comfortable doing.

The way that Vaughn touched him and caressed him last night, he knew that if he was around when his husband woke up, they would indeed have a talk. And at this present moment, all that Athiss wanted to do more than anything and everything in his power, was to avoid just that, talking.

Athiss tilted his head gently to the side watching as his husband curled up into the big comforter, trying to get comfortable once again. Chuckling softly, Athiss made his way to their bedroom door, slowly opening it, and stepping out. Once Athiss was out in the hall he gently let his hand fall from the handle, before slowly bringing it forward till he heard the light click of the door falling in place, verifying that it had been shut properly.

With not a second to waste, Athiss made his way down the hall until he came to one of the guest rooms, he slowly opened the door and stepped into the cold and almost empty room. Just as he stepped in, the cold air whished past him making him shiver. If only he could sleep and take a shower in his own room without having to feel jealous about the people his husband slept with the night before.

And to make matters worse, he had to pretend that everything was all fine and dandy in his life, even though deep down in his heart of hearts, he knew that nothing was alright. But every time his husband touches him, he couldn't help but feel disgusted. That's sickening, right? However, would you be fine if you knew your partner was in the same position? Coming home every night to wonder if it's him that Vaughn really wants, and while he was with other men, if it was him that he thought of while pleasuring other men. Everything just felt wrong and messed up.