Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty Two: Part Two

Hey Jitterbugs- here ya go chapter Twenty two: Part two i really hope you like it. Its made me nervous. I am so emotional over it. Anyways I decided to dedicate this to All of My Fans- without you all i wouldnt be where i am today. You all are so amazing you have no idea whatsoever how much your comments, votes and reads inspire me. So this Loves is for you. I hope you enjoy. It has not been edited. So bare with me. Anyways thats all i wanted to say Thanks-

Tiggermazz.

Songs:

**Nickel back-Never Again

**Olly murs- All of his songs.

** Chris Daughtry- playlist of his songs

Song of chapter: Chris Daughtry - What About now?

****************************************************

Vaughn quickly ran down the walk as he neared his car. As soon as he placed his hand on the door and pulled it open he was jumping into the driver's seat, buckling up and placing the key into the ignition.

As soon as the car came alive, Vaughn harshly placed his foot on the gas and zoomed out of the drive way. He didn't care how fast he was going- all that he knew was that he needed Athiss and now.

Sighing softly Vaughn gripped his skull steering wheel as he watched his knuckles turn white. Biting his lip he allowed his eyes to look at the speedometer as his speed rocketed past seventy. He knew he was speeding because the sign he just passed read thirty-five. But at the moment he didn't care. His emotions were running wild.

And the quicker he got to Athiss the better it was for him and his sanity. Vaughn pushed harshly on the break as the light went from yellow to red. It made his brakes squeal and he felt as if he was about to lose control of the car.

Vaughn quickly gripped the steering wheel harder as he could feel the surge of power that he had just moments before leaving him. It felt as if he was weak. That he shouldn't be going towards Athiss job. He knew that asking for him may cause his love some problems. But right now all that he knew was that he needed the man.

Taking a few deep breaths Vaughn watched the light carefully as it turned from red to green. Slowly placing his foot on the gas pedal Vaughn made sure to allow the car the steady rise in speed that it needed. The last thing he wanted was to be on some table lifeless.

Lifeless that word. Why did an image of his sister enter his mind. Why couldn't he just be the one sick and dying. Why did it have to be him. The one that seemed to always cause problems for those that he loved?

Slowly turning the car in the direction of the hospital Vaughn allowed the tears to roll down his face as he thought about his so loving and caring sister. Why was it always her that seemed to get the short stick out of life. The one that was so full of life- so full of the want to live that had to go through something like this. Something that would only shatter her or her wife but shatter his husband as well.

Vaughn knew just how much Cheryl meant to Athiss. To Athiss Cheryl was something that was meant to be protected. He had told Cheryl that he didn't believe that Athiss needed to know as of yet. And that is even more clearer now than it was then. With everything going on in there marriage there was no way that Athiss would be able to handle the fact that Cheryl- his best friend no his sister was dying. To Athiss Cheryl was his sister its always been like that since the day that they met.

Sighing softly Vaughn wiped his eyes as they began to sting. He couldnt believe how many tears he had shed today- why was it always like this. Why did it seem like when he got sad enough to cry all the negative things that he had kept at bay just wanted to escape.