Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Nineteen

Hey Jitterbugs, here is the next chapter. I just had to re-read it and dang i really shouldnt do that Lol. As i add in things. But anyways i hope yall really like it. Its Not Edited! Like the ones before. So hope yall enjoy.

Songs listened too:

* Justin Timberlake- TKO
*Enrique Iglesias - Dont You forget about me
* Kate Voegele- You cant break a Broken heart

Song of Chapter:Enrique Iglesias - Why not me

Dedication Goes to:sweetzzz- Thanks for the comment on the previous one. But you are right Vaughn's not willing to give AThiss the same treatment as Athiss gives him. Its so sad.

Thanks Tiggermazz.!

Chapter 19:Athiss

Athiss slowly leaned his head against the cold window of the cab. He watched with mild interest as the scenery passed him by. Biting his lip ever so gently Athiss wondered "if leaving was the right choice?"

He knew that no matter how hurt he was that maybe he should have stayed and forced that stubborn, idiotic husband of his to talk.

But even Athiss knew that the man would turn everything on him. Making it seem as if he was the reason why there marriage was failing. But Athiss knew it wasn't his fault- he had tried time and time again to fix what was broken.

But it take more than just him wanting to stay together to make this marriage to work.

Shaking his head Athiss made all thoughts of the man he loved more than life itself disappear. He knew that if he thought about Vaughn, there marriage, or the fact that Vaughn refuses to chose he'd cry.

Athiss took a deep breath before thinking Bitterly "Its not a hard choice, It isn't something that needs to be thought about, if Athiss meant anything to Vaughn the choice would have already been made. It wasn't as if it was a life and death situation. But here Athiss was being heart broken because of the idiot.

Slowly blinking Athiss knew he'd have to keep the tears back as he refused to show anymore weakness to anyone. He was sick of the heart-ache, the pain and always being second best in his husbands eyes.

Sighing loudly Athiss lifted his head from the cold window and closed his eyes quickly hoping that his mind and his heart wouldn't think anymore. But alas it was a pointless thing to try because all Athiss wanted to do was scream out so the world knew of his pain.

As Athiss thought back to when everything started he wondered why wasn't he just honest with vaughn then? Was he so much of a coward that he would allow the man he loved to fuck others for a living? Why wasn't he able to say" I hate that job, i fucking hate it so quit please?" Why hadn't he gotten down on his hands and knees and begged him like he wanted to so many times? Maybe this was all his fault.

Slowly opening his eyes Athiss allowed his mind to remember.

*flashback*

Cheryl, What are you doing hanging out with this Fag, Don't you know it's beneath you?