Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Seven

Hey Yall, here it is the next chapter. I really hope yall like it. I am more nervous then normal. But good news the story is offically back and so updates should be more of the norm now. Im so sorry for the wait. But anyways i hope yall like. Comment, vote if you like.

Song of chapter is: Human by: Christine Perri .

Dedication goes to:pericethesirens Thanks for reading the story. :)

Thanks for your support,

Tiggermazz

*************************************

Chapter 7: Athiss

I slowly allowed my arms to wrap around my body as the tears started to run down my face and my body began to shake with remorse. It pained me to know that I had let my wants and needs outweigh my rational thoughts and emotions.

Why did I have to be so vulnerable in his presence? What was it about Vaughn that made my whole body call out to him, like an animal followed its master's every beck and call? Why did I let this happen when I knew that I would come to regret it in the morning? Oh yes, regret I definitely did.

I let my arms fall from around my body before slowly pushing up and looking over to the left side of the bed, where I saw the still figure of my husband, as his chest rose and fell with rapid breathing. It took all that I had not too scoot closer to him and wrap my arms gently around him, and lose myself in the new feelings that had been awoken in my thoughts.

Biting my lip gently, I stood up and made my way over to the white door that was the answer to my problems. Or in this case, my only route to freedom. I decided then and there, instead of running to my parents' house, I was going to face this like the man/ adult I knew I was, but for now I needed an escape from this tiny fantasy land we'd created last night. Staying in the same room, actually the same bed as him was clouding all my rational judgements, and with my emotions running so high, it'd be impossible for us to have a proper conversation without making a repeat of last night. This conversation could not be put off any longer.

So I did what I felt was the next best thing, and that was to leave this room and go into one of the many guest rooms that we had in our house. I gripped my hand onto our main bedroom door handle, before turning the knob and opening it up, showing me my path to clarity. However, just as I was about to step out, some unknown hunch compelled me to turn around and take one last look at Vaughn, and what I saw made my heart ache so much, I almost felt sorry for putting Vaughn through all this anxiety. Almost.

I heard Vaughn groaning and whispering.

"Athiss please don't go. I'm sorry, just please don't go. Don't ever let me go."

It was as if the man himself knew I was leaving the room in his subconscious state, and was trying to stop me. No, he was pleading for me not to leave him, but I had to leave now, get out of there sooner than later. So before my heart made up my mind for me, which was very likely going to be to return back to the bed and snuggle up against my love, I quickly stepped out of the room, closing the door gently behind me, and beginning my journey to the guest room.

I turned to the right of the door and slowly made my way down the hall, I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize what door I had stopped at until I opened the door, and a cold gust of air hit me, making my whole body rise up with prickly goose bumps.