Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty Four

hey Jitterbugs, here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. It hasnt been edited. So if something doesnt make sense dont hesitate to tell me. Sorry in advance for any errors and what not. Anyways i hope yall enjoy it.

Songs Listened too:

*Rascal Flatts- Come and Wake me Up

*Lady Antebellum- Wanted You More

Song of chapter: Hard to Love By: Lee Brice

dedication goes too: DiscardedNumber00- Thanks for the long comment about Laylia and stuff. It made my day! You are Awesome.

Anyways thanks for the support- Tiggermazz

************************************

Vaughn looked straight ahead at the woman who just uttered those words and all he wanted to do was reach out and punch her. How dare she utter such bullshit. Vaughn quickly placed his hands on the steering wheel as the anger within him was boiling over. There was no way in hell that she was carrying his child. Okay there was a slim chance but fuck, if that was the case why did she say so from the beginning. Instead when she first approached him all she was trying to do was get him to go another round with her. As if that would ever happen, Vaughn thought bitterly.

It made Vaughn think that this was nothing but a game to her. Trying to rope someone in by the pretense of a child and possibly ruin there life wasn't a game it was sabotage. But with this woman he wouldnt put it past her. After all she despised Athiss because he turned her down time and time again. But it really wast his husband's fault that he didn't find women attractive. Although Vaughn was thankful for that because who knew what would happen if he did. Maybe Vaughn wouldn't have gotten so lucky to be able to call Athiss his- and his alone.

Slowly removing one hand from the steering wheel Vaughn placed his finger on the button so that the window would roll down. As soon as it was halfway down he whispered" Show me proof that the child you are carrying if you really are is mine. But until then don't go around spouting such nonsense. And i swear if word gets back to Athiss from anyone other than me then you wont have to worry about Ezekiel Ceryn, Laylia."

Gently gnawing at his lip Vaughn quickly put the key into the ignition as he peeled out of the parking lot. He knew that if he'd stayed a second longer he would have been tempted to put his foot on the pedal and run the bitch over, with his damn car.

And no matter how much of an asshole he could be he knew that he would never want something like that on his conscious. As he drove Vaughn wondered how Athiss would take all of this. He knew that his husband had said that if he got the bimbo known as Laylia pregnant that their marriage would be over. But that wasn't something that he was ready to accept. He couldn't lose Athiss. Not to something like this.

Vaughn knew that he had to pick up the phone and call his husband. He needed to hear his voice for more than a second, he needed Athiss to know that he loved him. And he needed to know that Athiss loved him as well.

Sometimes Vaughn wondered did Athiss really love him- After everything he's put the man through how could he truly love him?

Quickly swiping his eyes Vaughn pulled into the driveway of the house. The house that he now knew would be empty, the house that was the foundation of their marriage. It was the home they built together and Vaughn knew it was his fault that it was crumbling.