Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Five

Heylo There Jitterbugs, Sorry this took so long. But its here now so do not fret. I would like to thank Quillin for editing this.. They did an amazing job! So why not go and fan them and read there work it is truly amazing.:).

So this Chapter is dedicated too felenacat33 thanks for your comment on the first chapter.Actually i would like to thank everyone who reads this. So i really hope Yall enjoy this. And Please oh please dont hurt me?Pic on side is as close as i can get to Athiss. so for now thats who will play the hunk of a man.:)

Song for the chapter is: Rihanna- What Now.

So yea thanks Jitterbugs,

Tiggermazz

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five:

Athiss :

The annoying pitter patter of happy couples strolling past the window raked against Athiss' raw nerves. Oh to be like them, not a care in the world. When sad, he often wished they could be forced to feel his pain. While selfish, at times, he longed for someone to share his heartache.

Why was he always so miserable?

He knew exactly what kind of job his love had, even before they got married, but now, merely thinking of his love at work would rip his heart out and shattered his world.

Athiss wanted to run away from everything; husband, job, even his parents. Although were supportive they had no idea the shackles that came with being married to a 'free spirit'.

He wished they could come out as husbands, lovers or soul mates. Maybe that was the problem all along. Maybe he didn't wish to be the dirty little secret Vaughn kept from almost everyone. He didn't want a marriage like that, but he respected Vaughn's closeted approach.

A sigh escaped his lips. Was their relationship really as strong as they both believed? Could they overcome this?

Athiss pulled his legs up gently resting his chin on his knees. He continued to watch happy couples pass by, holding hands and laughing. Why couldn't that be Vaughn and him?

The only time that they acted like a normal couple was when they were alone - 'Only behind closed doors' he whispered to himself. A lump formed in his throat.

Biting his lip Athiss allowed his mind to relive the past. How they met and what brought them together. He was twelve years old and in seventh grade when his parents told him they were moving from California to Idaho. He had no idea where that state was or what the hell it was like. He knew it was in the United States but that was all.

When they first arrived he hated it, the house, the people and all the kids seemed weird. When his parents said he was going to a public school he almost flipped shit. Athiss had never been to one before and the rumors he'd heard about public schools put him in a panic.

He begged his parents to place him in a private school. They flatly refused. They're best friend's kid went there and it would be good opportunity for him. Athiss didn't see it like that, all he saw was torture.