Married To A Porn Star!

Heres the New Story i was talking about.. I really do hope people give it a try.but if its not popular ill still continue it. Cause i like this idea. so if you would be ever so kind comment and tell me what ya think..-Tiggermazz

Dedication goes to: Tape1258 for the awesome cover.

~~~~~*******

Chapter One

Athiss walked into his house after a long, hard, strenuous day at work. Who would have thought that being a doctor would be this hard? Rubbing his neck tiredly, he unleashed a deep sigh thinking to himself about his life. He was always told from the start that becoming a doctor, although, would be quite strenuous and tiresome, would end up being the key to unlimited happiness, ending all of his troubles and fears that other adults would have to face in their life due to the change in economy.

They told him once he'd graduate, if he just kept his cool and treated patients with the love and his profound expertise gained from Medical school, he'd manage to conquer all his problems. And he had, well till recently. Even though there were still many situations which required additional help, situations that required the knowledge and teachings of another, he can still proudly say that with the basic knowledge he has covered through his six years of practice, he can go on treating patients to the best of his ability. However, there is now something that is harder than saving thousands of innocent people's lives on a daily basis, and that is his life.

See, coming home after a stressful day at work shouldn't be a difficult task, in fact, after a long day hard at work, one would be crazy not to want to return home and snuggle up with their loved ones. However, and there was always a however in his life. Athiss didn't get to have that little bit of luxury. If this situation belonged to anyone but him, anyone, they'd have some motivation to want to come home. Who wouldn't? Afterall, home was where all your stress and frustrations were meant to just melt away.

He always knew even once he graduated Medical school, his life decisions wouldn't get any easier, he always knew that things would be difficult, but he never planned for things to get this difficult. He never, in his life thought that he'd have to hide who he was, who his partner was, who they were.

Now, everything was twice as hard, and Athiss hated it. He was a simple man, with simple life goals, and he hated the fact that he had to pretend he was single - and worse yet, straight. He absolutely detested the idea and thought of hiding the fact that he was married and happily settled down with his one true love. Athiss lets lose a small chuckle. Oh they were married alright, but far from happy.

Sometimes he wondered if all of the heartache and pain was really worth it. If he took the easy way out and bailed, if all his problems would cease to exist. He was always questioning himself about his life choice decisions from when he first met his one true love to now, where he went wrong, why he was suffering while others rejoiced.

Why was his life at the hospital easier to understand and adapt to than his own life? Shaking his head of these negative thoughts, he slowly pulled off his white lab coat and hung it on the coat rack before deftly unbuttoning the top two buttons of his crisp, white shirt. Even though he wished that he could just take a long shower, eat, and then retire to his big comfy bed with the one he loved cradled against him. Unfortunately, he knew that all of that wishing was for nothing.

At this precise moment in time his biggest wish of all would be that he wouldn't be able to hear, to smell, and to taste, for his mouth had become bitter and vile from the ongoing activities in the house. Sometimes he just wished that when they had this house built that they should have made the studio soundproof, so that when he arrived home after a long day at work, he'd be able to eat, bathe, breath naturally, and finally crawl into bed pretending that everything in their life was as blissful as he had wished. But he knew that with the sounds of clicking and the yelling that could be heard further through the house, some new idiot was down in the studio with his lover.