Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Two

First of all I want to say Thank You to everyone that has read, commented or voted on this story of mine. I just hope that with this chapter I do not disappoint.The song for the chapter is: Life house All that Im asking for(it was playing on repeat as i wrote this) It means nothing.If you enjoy this chapter dont forget to comment, vote or heck just read it. Every input helps me know what im doing wrong and what im doing right.

Thanks Jitterbugs,

Tiggermazz

***************

Chapter Two: Vaughn

Vaughn stood from the bed that he had been in for the last eight hours. Normally he found filming to be fun and exciting. But at the moment, all he wanted to do was go upstairs, step into the shower and wash his body until his skin was raw.

He couldn't believe how long it took to make just one film. Normally it only took an hour or two at the most. But it seemed like the boy they found this time really wasn't used to the feeling of pleasure and would just cum without any warning. Although, some part of Vaughn thought it was pretty cute and hilarious, another part of him was annoyed because he hadn't been able to speak to his husband at all. He was sure that his love was already snuggled in bed at either a friend's or his mother's house, far away from where filming had just wrapped up.

Sometimes he wished that Athiss would just allow them to make a movie, so that when either of them were lonely, or whether it be they were having a bad day, or if they were both feeling horny, but needed a little something to ignite that spark of passion inside them, all they'd need to do is just turn on the video player and reminisce in the beautiful act they'd both taken part in.

A smile quickly worked its way across Vaughn's face as he let his imagination run wild once again with thoughts of how Athiss, although quite stubborn, would just take one look at their lovemaking and get turned on so fast, but he'd blush like some innocent teenager who'd just said something naughty for the very first time so confidently, but then would become embarrassed by being so forward. It would be quite adorable to watch. While he'd be squirming under the lustful gaze of his love, Vaughn would lovingly whisper, "Would you do me the honour of taking a walk down memory lane, my knight, my saviour, my reason for living?"

Vaughn groaned aloud as his fantasy became a little too overwhelming for his body to handle at the moment, it only got harder for him, literally, imagining Athiss staring back as him with his handsome face, eyes glossy with need, his breath changing from light to deep heavy breaths, and his cheek slowly tinting red, and his untouched lips working to find a suitable answer for his lover. But that fantasy was quickly short-lived, when he was brought out of it by walking straight into the studio door. At any other time in the day he would have laughed, and joked around, but his once playful smile was painfully stolen from him.

He cursed at the door, and then became upset that even the door knew Athiss would never allow it. Athiss despised the porn industry, and anything to do with it. Even if they made a video, and that was a big if, he'd never let anyone, but them, film it, and he'd probably lock the video away regretting ever making the video in the first place. Vaughn exhaled tiredly. Fuck, he was so hard.

Vaughn's career path seemed to be the key to all their problems. Even though Athiss didn't show it on the surface, Vaughn knew it bothered him dearly, and even when he'd tried to explain why he wouldn't just call it quits, Vaughn knew that Athiss would never be able to understand why Vaughn wanted, no, needed to continue this lifestyle. Although, previously his main excuse had

been to make quick money so that they'd be able to keep the apartment, now though, when they weren't in need of cash or anything else, they could easily survive on Athiss' income alone. Hell, they'd survive for a very long time even without Athiss working anymore.