Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Sixteen

Hey Jitterbugs! Here is the final chapter for the week. The way im writing is crazy. But hope yall like it.

Dedication for chapter Goes to:indignant (thanks for your lovely comment on the last one.)

Song of the chapter is: Return- Can You Forgive Me

Songs listened too

* Michael Buble- Everything

* Evaneescene- Forgive Me

* Sam Hunt- Break up in a small town( actually his whole Montevallo album- Im Obsessed)

* Sam Smith- Im not the only One!

*Five Finger death Punch- Coming down and House Of the Rising Sun.

Anyways NOT EDITED! I REPEAT NOT EDITED!

Thanks jitterbugs,

Tiggermazz

*********************************

Chapter Sixteen:Vaughn

Vaughn slowly closed his eyes as he caught the last glimpse of his husband walking up the walkway towards the front door of their home. How could he have been so stupid.

Biting his lip harshly vaughn thought : "How could he have been so stupid?"

Why did he think that saying sorry and explaining everything to Athiss would make everything better? Whom was he trying to fool?

Vaughn took a few calming breaths before thoughts if what would happen to him if he lost Athiss started swirling around in his head. "Why did he feel like this?" Why did the prospect of losing Athiss make him want to just call up Ezekiel and say "I Quit, I can't do this anymore." I love the job but my husband and the life we should have been having and now the one i want to give him is more important then this job.

But Vaughn couldn't- he just couldn't. No matter how much he wanted too. He just couldn't bring himself to do it. Maybe it was the last words that Athiss said the ones about Laylia- was that even her name? Vaughn wasn't sure but one thing he knew was that he hoped with everything he was that she wouldn't end up pregnant. But who knows normally he would say it wasn't possible. But they didn't use protection and hell he didn't know if it was the time when she was most susceptible for mothering a child.

He fucking hoped she hadn't took the job without thinking about that first. If she had then she was a fucking retard- Besides the only one Vaughn wanted to have kids with was Athiss. Athiss was the only one he saw with him in the future while they sat on the porch watching their son and daughter run through the yard with two puppies chasing them. And now all thanks to his actions Vaughn may never know what parenthood with the one that he loved more than life itself would be like. It may already be too late.

This was the first time since their Anniversary, and the day he had fucked her that he actually thought about what his actions meant. And that sent a jolt of sorrow through his heart. Now he knew why Athiss was always so pissed at him, why Athiss never wanted him to touch him.

Vaughn now knew why Cheryl and Sammy called him selfish. And why Cheryl told him that nothing lasts forever. Now he knew why his friends told him the day he realizes what Athiss meant to him it would be too late. He never thought that any of them would be right. He just thought they were spouting out nonsense, To scare him. But maybe just maybe what they said actually had some merit to it.

Slowly feeling the tears flow down his cheek Vaughn thought bitterly " Why hadn't i thought of this before?" He felt as if he was the stupidest person on the planet. Why had he thought that having sex with that woman was no big deal? Normally it wouldn't be so troublesome because he would have been able to use protection.