[can i leave?]

Soon enough the host club left the beach house with an added member of the group, m/n's little sister

Soon enough the host club left the beach house with an added member of the group, m/n's little sister. They were more than happy to have her around. Kyoya seemed especially keen on her, or more of what attention she could bring to the host club. 

And before he knew it, a once calm day turned upside down when three girls waltzed into the pink room. Fortunately, m/n was staying home for most of the day, taking care of Erin but decided to go pick up his homework. 

As he started heading for Tamaki — his neighbour's — house, he remembered that this was the ideal time for the host club to continue their activities. With a sigh, he asked a butler to drive him to Ouran Academy and within minutes he was in front of the widened doors. 

"Now that we know what's going on we can't allow this maiden to stay here! We'll prepare her paperwork and have her transferred to the Zuka Club at once!" 

"What the hell did I walk into..." M/n mumbled to himself while running a hand through his hair. The small click of his shoes walking across the room alerted the group of students of his presence. 

"I'm here to pick up the homework so if you wouldn't mind moving out of the way, that'd be great." He smiled bitterly, already tired of the chaos the Lobelia girls had started. 

"M/n-chan!" Cried Honey, running into his classmate's arms. "The mean girls are trying to take Haruhi away!" This piqued the h/c male's interest. He silently placed the blonde back on the ground and put a hand on Haruhi's shoulder. 

"What's with all this?" 

Haruhi turned around with a very dejected look on their face, one he had seen quite often with the company of the Host Club. "I have no idea..." 

"Well, nothing is decided yet, right?" M/n asked, his eyes flickering up from his childhood friend to the girls in foreign uniforms. There was only silence to his question making him hum once more. "Then you all are trespassing on private grounds. If you would like I can have someone escort you—"

"We can find our own way out!" The woman on the right of Benibara exclaimed harshly, stomping on her heel and strutting away. The others following suit. 

"Who knew you were so much like Kyoya-senpai..." The twins mumbled in slight fear. M/n paid no mind to them and went to ask for the homework from Honey and Mori. 

"Thank you for getting rid of them." Tamaki's shrivelled form praised, earning a small nod. "They're scary..." 

"I mean," started m/n, "I can see why they would want Haruhi to go to their school. They've got the looks, skills, academically gifted and lots more." 

A small blush appeared on their cheeks but it was quickly dismissed with Kyoya's clicking. "I agree, Haruhi does have many qualities to be praised." The black-haired second-year smiled deviously before showing the brightly lit computer to the rest of the group. "Congratulations, Haruhi. Your used mechanical pencil just sold for 30,000 yen." 

"WHAT!?" 

"Damn, 30,000 yen for a pencil? What kind of stuff is in it?" 

"Kyoya-senpai that's stealing!" 

"It wasn't stealing!" The Hiitachiin twins interrupted with a sly smirk on each of their faces. "You dropped it on the floor." Their innocent shrug only angered Haruhi further. 

"If you'll excuse me... I have some thinking to do..." 

With that, Haruhi left the host club with a small huff. 

"Ha. You guys messed up." 

"Stop teasing, m/n!" 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You're not serious about this, are you?" His eyes worriedly gazed over to the brunette. Haruhi laughed lightheartedly and continued down the path back to Ouran Academy. 

"Of course not!" 

A small sigh of relief escaped his lips before laughing along with his friend. Unfortunatly, their moment of shits and giggles were interrupted by the trio of girls from earlier. M/n had only met them once but the feeling of uneasiness never ceased after their interaction. 

"So, maiden? Have you decided on which school you would like to attend?" The leader of the group announced. Truthfully, m/n had never bothered to learn their names as he never thought that he would see them again. 

How foolish he was...

But that's for the future to deal with; it has nothing to do with the present time! 

With a small nod from Haruhi (directed to m/n), he decided to leave Haruhi to deal with them and head back home to greet the sister he had left with the maids — but they were more like friends anyway. He trusted them all with his life and vice versa. 

"Erin, I'm home!" The small sound of his shoes slipping off along with his echo could be the only thing heard. "Hello?" 

"M/n!" The sudden voice abruptly startled him. Gaining back his bearings, he stood upright and put a gentle hand on the woman's shoulder. She was shaking.

"What's wrong?" 

It took her a moment to respond; as if she was mentally debating whether or not to tell him. "We...

We can't find Erin."