[snap out of it]

What was happening? He didn't know

What was happening? He didn't know. No one knew. It had been days before he knew what was happening again. And even then it didn't make sense.  

M/n, at the moment, hated himself. Not to say that he didn't usually hate himself but now it was a bit more apparent. He was pitying himself, something he swore to never do. "The day you start pitying yourself is the day all shit turns to hell." were the 'inspirational' words a mentor had once given him. 

The Lobelia Girls had acquired some sort of blackmail on Tamaki in exchange for Erin's safety. Looking back on it, they were probably bluffing. 3 high schoolers couldn't do anything to a child of rich descent even if they wanted to. But the mere thought of her endangerment was enough for his surrender.

"M/n?" Erin called softly. She pushed and pulled on his cheeks with her cold hands. "M/n~! I wanna go home!" Her stretched-out whines pulled him fully out of his mid-day trance. A small sigh escaped his lips as he pushed himself off of the burgundy couch. 

"We can go home soon—"

"No! I wanna go now!" 

The host club remained silent, wondering how the infamous big brother would deal with a tantrum. 

"Erin," His voice remained calm but his patience was thinning quickly. "I have a few things left to do but I'll be finished quickly. There's some—"

"No! I wanna go home now!"

A small irk mark appeared on his forehead. However, he took a moment to regain his composure and started again; this time with a different approach.

Unfortunately, just as he went to reply, Erin had already started up again. "I hate you!"

"Do you now?" He replied with a small smile, taunting her slightly.

"Yes! I hate all of you! You never let me do what I want! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"

Calmly, he scooped the crying child up into his arms and headed to the doors. Without another word from him she struggled out of his grip, yelling a string of shouts along the way.

"I hate you too Tamaki!"

The blonde stared back at her brown eyes. They were glossy and full of tears. But his own were starting to look the same.

"You... hate me..?" Tamaki choked out. Erin was hesitant for a moment but continued on with her drama queen act. "But..."

"Shit! No, Suoh! Don't respond to her! She's just trying to get attention—"

"I'M SO SORRY! I'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN YOUR LOVE BACK, I PROMISE!"

In an instant, the brunette girl was swiped out of m/n's arms and into his own. She was spun around playfully a couple of times before they both got dizzy.

Unfortunately, Tamaki had a much better tolerance than a sick 7-year-old. She began to feel her lunch rise from her stomach, a small gag coming from her mouth.

Tamaki instantly snapped his violet eyes over to m/n for any kind of help but he was already on the phone with someone else. Tamaki, being the optimist he was, thought m/n was calling a doctor for his little sister. However, he was not.

Instead of a doctor, m/n had received a phone call from a popular Japanese news network. As any good company would, they offered him a nice chunk of change in exchange for only a few hours of his time next Sunday.

"I'll be there."
________________________

I'm gonna get this book done by Halloween no matter what idc