Chapter 10

Tanvi

Tanvi

He tried to talk to me alot during the reception but me, being me, I didn't do anything except ignore.

I was dancing so much that my head started spinning.

Hoor was so happy. I was happy seeing her so excited.

Simi was sort of sad.

I need to talk to my bacha.

"Simru, why are you sad?" I set her on my lap.

"You don't love me anymore. You only love Hool" she sobbed. I hugged her.

"Who said that?" I angrily asked.

"N-n-no one" she whimpered.

I sighed. "Baby, I can never stop loving my Simru. Yes, I am Hoor's mumma but I'm your massi. I love you so much" I widened my arms to show her. "Itna shara" She giggled. "And bacha, you have so many people who love you. Hoor only has me and her papa" she nodded. "Okay, go play with Hoor, and remember, I will never stop loving my Simru" I kissed her cheek. She ran upstairs.

"She's going to miss you" Kirna said.

"I know"

She sat down next to me. Her hand was ontop of mine.

"Okay, your going to be shocked when you here this bit of news but you're the first person we wanted to tell" she said.

"Whose we?" I asked.

"Us"

Karan... I'm going to skin him.

"You asswipe! You're dating my sister!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and nodded. I hugged both of them. "You guys are such a cute couple" I squealed.

"So Anvi, I've been thinking..." he started. "I want to adopt Simi"

My eyes widened. I've been wanting him to do it for a while now but I never knew how to tell him.

"Wow. What about the sudden decision?" I asked.

"Di, we've been dating for almost a year"

I couldn't believe my ears. Oh, they are SO dead.

"What?!"

"We met when I was in Dehli for my buisness trip. I bought her dinner and we ended up getting together" he explained.

I hugged them. I can never be mad at these idiots. They've done way to much for me. I can never repay them.

"So, if we get married in under a year, we're going to adopt Simi" Kirna said.

"You don't need to get married yet. You can adopt her and then get married also" I suggested.

"We never thought about that" she said.