Chapter 21

3rd Person

3rd Person

Reyansh has not spoken with Hoor or Tanvi for 2 weeks. Hoor cries whenever he comes home late. She hasn't seen her papa in 2 weeks. Tanvi feels like slapping some sense into him.

I've had it!

"I have a plan"

Tanvi gave Hoor to her mami and rushed out to her car.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

She reached the hospital 15 minutes later. She walked towards the receptionists desk.

"Hi Mrs. Kaur" Tanya, the receptionist greeted her.

"Hi Tanya. Do you know where Reyansh is?" She asked.

"Yes, Dr. Singh is in his cabin" Tanvi smiled at her before going into his office.

"Come in" he said. She entered to see multiple men in the cabin. "Get out" he lowly growled. She seemed taken back.

"I said get out!" He shouted. Tears welled up in her eyes as she ran out of the cabin.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"I knew he was never going to change. How could I be so stupid?" She sobbed as Kitna, Karan, Asmani, Hargun, Naman, and Gurleen watched.

"Mirchi, maybe he was frustrated from work and he showed the anger on you" Karan sadly said. Anger boiled inside him. Reyansh had promised Karan that Tanvi would never be upset because of him.

"I have no idea. It's just, I went there to knock some sense into him but instead..." she stopped to hiccup. "He knocked me out of there"

Oh he is so dead, her siblings thought.

Karan and Naman exited the room to see Reyansh sitting on the ground with his head in his hands.

Naman lunged towards him but was pulled back by Karan.

"I fucked up again"

"Big time dipshit" Karan lowly growled. Reyansh loudly growled before stomping into Tanvi's room.

"Can we have a minute?" Hargun tried arguing but was stopped by Kirna.

Tanvi kept looking out the window, not paying any attention to Reyansh.

"Anvi please" she ignored. "I wasn't coming home on time because I am opening my own practice" again, she ignored. "I was frustrated. I haven't been able to sleep at night and the work load is killing me"

"You could've talked to me. I would've supported you" Tanvi finally looked at him with tears in her eyes. Seeing her tear-stained face was torture enough.