Chapter 11

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

"Who told you to play in the rain?!" Reyansh scolded his wife.

Tanvi had gotten sick because when they went to the amusement park yesterday it started raining and Tanvi loves playing in the rain so she did. Reyansh tried telling her to stop but she wouldn't budge.

"Stop yelling at me" she whimpered.
"Acho" she sneezed. It was her 12 sneeze in 10 minutes.

He went to the kitchen where Kirna was eating cold pizza and crying.

"Why are you putting a towel in ice water?" Kirna whimpered.

"Your sister has a fever. Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I miss Karan. I haven't seen him since he left. He hasn't been able to answer my calls. He had to take Simi to the doctor since no one else is home" she sobbed.

Reyansh chuckled and went back to Tanvi.

He put her head on his lap and started putting the towel on her forehead.

"Thanks," she said.

"For what?" he asked.

"For taking care of me" she yawned. He smiled and continued putting the towel on her forehead.

🖤🖤🖤

She jumped out of his hold and ran for the bathroom. Reyansh ran after her.

She was puking out everything she ate. He held her hair back and rubbed her back.

"Jiju, how is di?" Kirna entered the room. "Cheapde, come here" she shouted.

"Shut up, Kirna" Reyansh yelled from the bathroom.

Naman stomped into the room and started pulling Kirna's braid.

"OWW" Kirna whined.

"Why did you call me here?" Naman asked.

"I think di is pregnant" Kirna cheered. Naman and she started dancing.

"SHE IS NOT PREGNANT. AND WHEN SHE WILL BE I'LL BE SURE NOT TO TELL YOU" Reyansh screamed at them as he held Tanvi in his arms.

"Look jiju you made us sad" the 2 siblings pouted.

"Dickwad calling
Dickwad calling"

Reyansh's phone started ringing.

"I'm busy Sunil" he snapped.

"You asshole! My wife is pregnant and you gave me all your patients" Sunil stopped when Reyansh started laughing.

"Why are you laughing!?" Sunil asked sounding annoyed.

"I can't believe that you believe I gave you my patients" Reyansh laughed harder. Roop and Naman started laughing.