Chapter 23

It's been almost 10 days since Reyansh left

It's been almost 10 days since Reyansh left. Tanvi has been acting no less than a living corpse. All she does is work.

Kirna and Karan have a theory that Tanvi might be in love with Reyansh but are finding a way to confirm it.

"Tanvi and Reyansh sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g" Roop and Karan say as if they were children. Tanvi looked up at them with her dark eyes, yet, she said nothing.

"Di, have you and jiju decided to go on your honeymoon when he comes back?" Hargun decided to join the two. Tanvi didn't answer.

The trio glanced at each other with sadness.

"I think di is missing jiju because she loves him so much and can't live without him" Gurleen joined them.

Tanvi got up and left the room. She went to her room and fell on the bed before beginning to sob.

The others walked upstairs and heard her sobbing. Kirna sadly glanced at her sister's who shared upset expressions.

They entered the room and sat on the bed right next to Tanvi.

"I fell for him..." she said with a small voice. "I was so stupid! I fell in love with him again!"

"Di, what happened?" Kirna asked, understanding that something must have happened between the two causing Reyansh to leave without telling Tanvi.

"After he brought me home the night of the party we had it" Tanvi whimpered.

"Was it...you know...forced?" Naman asked. Tanvi shook her head no.

"I was drunk and I said for it" she sighed.

"Then it's your fault! You can't blame him!" Kirna exclaimed. Tanvi realized her mistake and began whispering things to herself. "Will you say something?!" Kirna shouted.

"I was wrong! It was me! I was stupid to fall for him! I was stupid to avoid him! I'm a horrible person" Tanvi sobbed.

Gurleen wrapped her in a tight hug.

"I need to get him back"

Tanvi has tried to call Reyansh many times but every time, he declines.

She is this close to giving up. The only reason she isn't giving up is Hoor.

"Answer the God damn phone!" Tanvi exclaimed. Hoor giggled at her mother's anger. "Hoori, I suggest you never get involved with men. Not that your father and mamu's will let you" Tanvi laughed.

"Mama! Boys ale yucky!" Hoor exclaimed. Tanvi laughed at her daug before setting Hoor on her hip.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Di, any luck?" Gurleen asked her oldest sister. Tanvi sighed and shook her head no.

"It's okay. He'll realize he needs you as much as you need him and he'll come running back" Kirna laughed making everyone else laugh.

"I think jiju is planning something for di, that's why he isn't home yet" Hargun smirked.

Tanvi's phone rang.

"Bacha, go play with Simi" Tanvi told her daughter. Hoor ran out of the room.

Tanvi looked at the screen which read unknown number. She answered the call hoping it was her husband who was calling.

"Hello" she said with a soft yet sweet and cheerful voice.

"Hoor is not Reyansh's daughter"

"What? Who is this?" She asked, more confused than she's ever been. She glanced over at her sister's who looked curious about what was happening on the phone.

"Hoor is Disha and Mandeep's biological child"

"What do you mean? Mandeep died before Disha and Reyansh got married" she almost shouted.

"Disha is the reason Mandeep died. She only wanted money from him so she slept with him. When Reyansh found out that she was going to abort the child, he decided to marry her to save his brothers child..."