Chapter 20

Tanvi

Tanvi

Today is Reyansh's 30th birthday. We are throwing a surprise party for him.

I dialed Kirna's number to see where she was. She picked up 2 rings.

"Yea di. What's up?

"Where are you?" I said in a low voice.

"10 minutes away"

"Ok see you," I said.

"Ok, bye." Saying that she hung up.

Let me go downstairs and see the decorations.

I walked down to see the living room all decked up. Blue and red nets hanging from every corner. The chandelier was being cleaned up. The caterers had just arrived.

The guests would be here in 2 hours, and Reyansh would be here in 2 and a half hours. I gave Jagjit the job to keep him busy.

I walked to the kitchen to see Nani cooking.

"Nani you go rest. You shouldn't be working, you just had a fever" I scolded.

"Anu it's ok. Anyways it's good for me to work. It keeps me active" nani reassured me. "By the way when are the girls coming..." she was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Well now" I smiled and went to open the door. I saw Kirna and Asu with teasing smiles on their faces. "Hey Mrs. Kaur"

"Don't have me spank you" I hugged them. We went upstairs. She set her lengha up in my old room. We talked for some time.

"Now let's get our muscles ready" Kirna led me to the vanity.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Oh god. You look like a queen. Reyansh's queen" Gunu said when they finished getting me ready.

I didn't look so bad in the white and pink lengha.

"Thanks, and it's don't involve me and him in the same sentence" I scolded

"Thanks, and it's don't involve me and him in the same sentence" I scolded. They mimicked me.

"Now let's go. The guests will be here soon" I chuckled