Chapter 29

"Ansh?" Reyansh turned around to see Hardey standing there in utter shock

"Why are you covered in blood? And, why are you crying?" he asked.

"Anu," was all that escaped Reyansh's mouth before he fell on his knees and began praying.

Hardey ran to see what had happened to his neice.

When he had returned, he had bloodshot eyes.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Anu was kidnapped by Ajay and he tried to forcefully marry her. When we tried to save her, Ajay shot at Ansh but Any took the bullet for him, and now" Karan cried. "Why does she always think about others and not herself?"

"It's all my fault" Reyansh croaked. "She tried to save me and now she's fighting for her life"

"My daughter is strong, nothing will happen to her" Hardey put his hand on Reyansh's shoulder.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

6 hours. It's been 6 hours since the doctors have been operating on Tanvi

"Ansh, please eat something" Raspreet sat next to her nephew. He simply shook his head.

"Just eat. Starving yourself won't help di" Roop croaked. He turned to look at her.

She started sobbing. No one was able to control her.

Karan pulled her to his chest and started caressing her hair.

Reyansh got up and went out to get air.

5 minutes later, Naman ran towards him.

"The doctors need to talk to you" he ran back into the hospital.

"Is she ok, doctor?" He asked.

"Congratulations you are a father of triplets" she smiled at me. "Mrs. Kaur will be shifted into a room now and you can meet her in 15 minutes" she added before walking away.

I'm never going to let her get hurt again.

Reyansh ran inside her hospital room and saw her attached to so many different machines. His kids were in the bassenets. Two boys and one girl.

"Have you decided the names?" The nurse asked.

"Vansh, Ayan, and Aina" Reyansh replied.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Why did you do it?" He asked. He sat down on the chair next to the bed and took her hand in his.

"If you don't wake up, I swear I won't talk to you" he sternly said.

Hours past but Tanvi wouldn't wake up.

"Anu, I need you" he shakily said. "Please wake up...for me. Please...for me... for our kids"

An alarming sound made him jump. A nurse and the doctor ran into the room.

"Dr. Singh, we need you to leave," the nurse said to me.

"I'm not leaving my wife alone" he firmly said.

Ranbir came in and took his brother out.

"I need to be with her" Reyansh shouted.

"Bhai, let them do their job" he tried calming Reyansh down. "Just stay calm"

"How can I stay calm? My wife is plugged into so many machines and you expect me to stay calm! I don't know if she'll even wake up or not!" He collapsed.

"Papa, don't cry. Mumma will be ok" Hoor hugged her father. He pulled away and wiped her tears.

He have never cried in his life.

The doctor and nurse stepped out with smiles on their faces.

"Is she OK, doctor?" Hardey asked.

"Dr. Singh should see for herself" the doctor smiled at him.

He walked into the room and saw Tanvi still passed out.

"Anu...please wake up for me" he grabbed her hand.

"Why has my baby been crying?" He heard her calming voice. He looked down and saw her smiling. Her eyes are open.

"You're awake," he said, shocked.

"Your love saved me" she chuckled.

"You're awake" he hugged her.

"How big of an idiot are you?! Who the hell told you to risk your life?! You could have died!" He screamed at her.

"Dude, let her breathe" he heard Ranbir laugh.

He turned around and saw the entire family laughing.

"I have the right to scream at her. Who told her to do something so stupid?!" He scolded.

"She's OK na. So chill yar" Naman made a very annoying face.

"I hate you," Kirna said to Tanvi.

"Why?" Tanvi chuckled.

"You took such a big risk. Don't you want to see your kids or mine?" Kirna pouted.

"Of course I do. I knew that nothing would happen to me" Tanvi chuckled.

"Yeah sure. You said if anything happens to you to take care of the family" Karan scoffed.

Tanvi glared at him.

"Wait... this was planned?" Reyansh asked.

"Yeah" he nervously chuckled. Yuvraj glared at him.

"To be honest, the 4 of us knew" Naman glared at the guys.

"You what?!" Reyansh shouted.

How dare they not tell me?!

"Ansh, I promised Anu I wouldn't tell you" Karan sadly said.

"Everyone leave" Reyansh's voice boomed. Everyone scrambled to leave the room.

"I hate you" he muttered.

"Baby, he threatened my family. He threatened you. When it comes to you I can even die and not care" she pulled him closer to her.

"Do you always have to say something about death?" He glared at her

"Don't worry, I won't leave you, ever" she said, incredibly close to his lips.

"Promise?" He firmly asked.

"Promise" she chuckled. "By the way, I've never seen you so sentimental" she giggled.

"I thought I lost you"

"You can never lose me Raja sahib"

"And you can never lose me, Rani Sahiba"

"Let me see our babies"

Reyansh got up and held Vansh and Aina in his arms. He handed Aina to Tanvi before hold Ayan.

"She has your nose" Tanvi giggled.

"Vansh has your eyes" Reyansh laughed

"I love you"

"I love you and our 4 kids"