Epilogue

13 years have passed since Tanvi gave birth to her triplets

A year after the triplets were born, Karan and Kirna tied the knot and adopted Simran. Soon after had a daughter, Arzoo.

Ranbir, after many failed relationships, found the one for him. His Kabira. They are one of the happiest couples in the world. They tied the knot just 2 years after dating.

Naman, after many failed relationships, found the one for him, just like Ranbir. His Mahi. They are one of the happiest couples in the world. They tied the knot just 3 years after dating.

Hargun also found the one for her, DJ. They got married a few years ago.

Avleen is now 27 as single as always. She is now a very successful doctor.

Yuvraj and Asmani were blessed with a daughter, Vani.

Reyansh and Tanvi's story remains the same as always.

Reyansh and Tanvi decided they would tell Hoor that she is not their daughter now before someone else tells them.

"Relax Ansh, I know my daughter, she will understand" Tanvi assured her husband.

"I know, but what if..." she cut him off.

"Stop with the what if's. It'll be okay. I'm telling you it will be" he took a deep breath and they stepped out if their room.

They called their 4 kids into the sitting room.

"Hoor, there is something your father and I need to tell you" Tanvi sighed.

"I know that I'm not your biological daughter" her parents looked up at her. "I don't care if I'm not your biological child. I know I'm the result of a one night stand and I had a horrible biological mother. But I'm okay with that. I'm okay with that because I had the world's best parents ever. The people who raised me to become the person I am now"

Tanvi was crying by now.

"Mumma! Don't cry" Hoor hugged her mother.

"My daughter's all grown up" Tanvi smiled.

"After all, I'm your daughter"

🖤🖤🖤🖤

"See, I told you she would take it well" Tanvi told Reyansh.

"I was just worried" he sighed.

She smiled and said "I know" she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you more"