Chapter 19

3rd Person

3rd Person

"Didi, are you still scared of thunder?" Gunu asked her oldest sister. Tanvi shrugged and nodded.

Karan, who was drinking coffee and having a sleeping Kirna on his shoulder spoke up "She's the biggest scaredy-cat there is" Tanvi glared at him.

"She can't be as bad as she was when we were kids" Reyansh laughed making everyone else laugh. Tanvi glared at her husband before going to check on her daughter and niece.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

Reyansh entered their bedroom where Tanvi was quietly reading a book on the couch.

She noticed him enter but she chose to ignore him. He lowly chuckled before sitting next to her. She still paid no attention. He smirked at her arrogance and decided to take the book from her. He read the cover of The Duchess Deal.

She snatched the book from his hand and threw a pillow at his head.

"Oh, it's on" he evilly grinned. She lowly gasped before grabbing a pillow and starting to hit him.

Little did she know, he has a few tricks up his sleeve.

He grabbed her from behind and threw her onto the bed before starting to tickle her.

"S...stop" she giggled. He smirked and continued tickling her. "Pl...e...ase" she practically pleaded.

All of a sudden, it started pouring. Thunder and lightning could be heard.

So that's why Reet asked me, Tanvi thought.

Boom

A strike of lightning hit the ground far away. Tanvi got startled and pushed herself closer to Reyansh.

"Oh rabba, help me" she repeated the praises many times.

In their 3 months of marriage, this was the first time she sat close to him.

He held her hand and whispered "It'll be okay"

After a long night of staying awake, the rain cleared out. Tanvi was feeling much better while Reyansh was feeling exhausted.