ℝ𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

"Look at twitchy staring at (Y/N)!!"
A little girl mocked, slamming her tiny, chubby hands on the smooth, gray desk. Another skinnier boy was standing by her side, his gaze already mocking the poor boy.

The twitchy brunette's ogling was brought to the two children standing before him. His gaze was previously in the (H/C) haired child solving a puzzle on the bright, colourful carpet. Although, admitting his feelings created a fear that built up in the boy. Overflowing amounts of teasing would only come from it, and rejection would make it worse.

"I-I'm n-not," he sheepishly lied, already knowing they would never believe him. Even if he was telling the truth, they always twisted his words.

"I bet you wanna kiiiiiss them!" The skinner boy teased, dragging out the 'I' for greater effect with his unkind words.

"St-stop!"

"Toby and (Y/N) sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

They laughed as they repeated the small melody, shooting into the jittery brunette with every word they said.
He couldn't stand how they teased him over and over again. They knew all the buttons to push.

The worst part about it: they weren't wrong.
-

Toby's POV

Clutching the bright orange handle of my hatchet, I unconsciously stomped towards my room. The handle was firm and acted as a stress reliever with my grip. My thoughts kept travelling back to that heated moment. The way their eyes filled with worry, the way they stayed pressed hopelessly against the wall, how their lips tasted sweet yet poisonous. Those thoughts were exhilarating, I craved to feel that moment once more. Nonetheless, logic fought with desire. I couldn't continue thinking about that devil any longer.

I advanced towards my room, unlatching the door to let myself inside and slammed shut once I stepped foot in my space. I peered down at my crimson stained hatchet before hurling it towards the wall beside my closet. A loud snap occurred from the sudden impact, but silence followed quickly. If violence didn't jail these emotions, I didn't know what would. I sighed and plunged into the cozy sheets of my bed.

I'm one of Slenders proxies, I couldn't let trivial circumstances such as this interfere with my mind. It could affect my work. However there was no escaping. If it wasn't Maksy's smartass comments then it was Clockwork's feelings. If it wasn't Clockwork's feelings, it was... mine.

I needed to shake this sensation, so I hoisted myself up off the bed and gazed out the window. The sun was still up and there was no point wasting a day- even if the morning was a complete gong show. Ann really must have hit me hard with that chainsaw.
I walked out the room, back into the hallway. I searched both ends as if I was crossing a street and decided to take a right. If there was anyone to find then they would find me first.

"Hey Tobes!"

Not exactly the person I wanted to find me first.
I twitched involuntarily. Luckily, I was already jittery so it wasn't something out if the usual.
The universe worked in mysterious ways, seeming to work against me everytime.

I slowly rotated to reveal Clockwork and Sally striding towards me. Their emerald eyes stared into me, prowling towards me as if they were going to attack. Sally's small hand was wrapped in Clockwork's bigger one, and Sally's teddy bear dangled from her other hand.

"Wanna play with us?"
The little girl's voice chirped, her adorable exterior manipulating my decision tremendously.

Well, shit.
I guess my entire day was a gong show.