22

"Okay ka lang?"

Tumango ako kahit kabado. I relaxed myself, for three years ngayon nalang ako uli haharap sa camera at media. Josh was on the bench, together with Pau, Jah and Ken. After a few more minutes, tinawag narin ako. Kasama ko si Sir. Tiangco at Sir. Kim, pati narin si Atty. Carter incase na may magtanong about the issue. After they take pictures, the media started asking questions.

"Is it true that you cheated in your past relationship with Mr. John Paulo Nase?"

Tumingin ako sa gawi nila Pau. Our eyes met. He smiled at me, assuring that I can answer the question. "No. Before that picture leaked, we already broke up. And our break up was the reason why I am in that bar. I was drunk when that guy approaches me."

"You said, you were drunk that time, right? How can you tell that he suddenly kissed you? That you didn't give him consent?"

"First of all, I knew in myself na hindi ko kaya magcheat sa kanya, and I'm sure that he's aware of that. Kahit sabihin mo pa na wala na kami nung nangyari yun. Thank you, next question please," I genuinely answered.

Kasunod noon magtaas ng kamay yung reporter na kasama sa nakakita sa akin noong nakaraan sa parking lot.

"Hello sir. You probably know me," pabiro niya. "For my question, what was the reason behind your renewal of contract? Is it to be close with Mr. Nase again?"

"No. I actually came back because of Sir. Kim's offer and also to fix this leftover issue, as we already gathered informations and evidence. And by Pau.. no romanticizing but we're doing fine now, personally," Tumingin ako sa likuran. Jah was teasing Pau, with his annoyed face.

Pagkatapos ko yun saguitin ay pinatigil muna ni Sir. Kim ang conference for a five-minute break. Agad din sumunod sila Josh sa backstage, habang nagpamahagi naman ng tubig ang staffs sa media.

"Bro! Yung line mo sabihin mo na!" Siniko nni Jah si Pau na nakakibit-balikat.

"You did great..." nahihiya niyang bati sa akin. Kasabay rin noon ang pangaasar nila Josh.

"Salamat," A smile was plastered in his face with my response.

Kinalaunan ay tinawag na uli ako. We we're now talking about the issue and file taking na pinangunahan ni Attorney Carter. 

"Do you have person of interest behind the said set-up?" Tanong nung isang reporter galing sa Bandwith Bullentin.