Prologue

Carnival's pov
"Do you have to go?"I asked my boyfriend Ricky.yes,my boyfriend is the Ricky Coogan.I'm sure you've seen him in a lot of movies,but that's besides the point.EES(everything except shoes)asked Ricky to be his spokesperson,something about dispelling rumors about them using a toxic substance in their products that they manufacture.so now Ricky's going to South America,unfortunately Ernie's taking him there which doesn't make me feel any better."baby,I'll be fine I promise."Ricky assured me,"besides,Ernie will be with me."he reminded me."that's what worries me."I admitted,he laughed,thinking that I was joking."honey I'm gonna be ok,look:I'll call you the moment I land there,ok?"he said,i gulped."ok Ricky."i said,I was putting all of my trust with him.

He passionately kissed me,I kissed him back.this would be the last time we kiss for a while,and we were both savoring the moment.we eventually pulled away,he cupped my cheeks.i looked into his eyes,"It won't take me that long I promise,I'll be back before you even realize I'm gone."he said.i hugged him tightly,tears starting to form in my eyes,he gently hugged me back."Yo Ricky!we gotta go man!"we heard Ernie yell,"coming Ernie!"Ricky yelled back.he held my hands,"I love you."he said."I love you too."i said,we kissed again.