9

Carnival's pov
"R-Ricky it's me,Carnival."i said,Ricky didn't say anything.i held up the photo of us,"see?you know me,I'm your girlfriend."i said.he looked at the photo and then at me,"W-We met at the park,r-remember?"I was trying everything I could to get Ricky to remember me."you said that I was the most beautiful girl you've ever seen,and you didn't care about the flaws that made me insecure:you saw me as me."the crowd was getting emotional at this point,but so was I."I love you Ricky,I don't care if you look like freak.because..because you saw me as a normal girl,so I see you as a normal boy."i said,tears began to roll down Ricky's cheeks."C-Carnival?"he said,I immediately began to sob.he held me close as I hugged his mutated neck,"hey!hey!you're supposed to obey me!"we heard Elijah yell.

Ricky and i angrily looked at him,he placed me down and dealt with Elijah.meanwhile,Stuey helped me free the freaks.they all cheered and hugged me,we watched Ricky pick up Elijah and throw him into the big tub of green goo.all of the freaks cheered again,I ran to Ricky.he lifted me up and I hugged his neck again,"baby it's so good to see you,I'm sorry you had to come all the way down here just to save me and Ernie's butts."he said."I missed you so much Ricky."i said,tears rolling down my cheeks.