3

Carnival's pov
After buying my snack and the magazine I walked to my gate and sat down,patiently waiting.i noticed a group of girls looking at me,i knew that they were talking about me because they were pointing at me and giggling.i looked down sadly,unable to hold back my tears.i looked at the magazine,tears falling onto it and staining it.

Flashbackkkkk

(How Ricky and Carnival Met UwU)

Ricky's pov
I was at a party with Ernie,but it was so boring.i sighed out of boredom,i was so bored that I decided to sneak away from the party.as I walked down the street I could see the sun slowly starting to set,people were barely freaking out over the mere sight of me:so that's good.i sat down at a bench and exhaled,rubbing my eyes."E-Excuse me,are you ok?"I heard a girl ask,I looked up only to immediately blush at the sight of this girl."woah..."I said,"I-I know,I'm-"I cut her off."beautiful."i said,she blushed.it looked like she wasn't expecting me to say that,she looked away(clearly trying to hide how red her face was right now)."you ok?"I asked her in a concerned tone,"I-I am I just...didn't expect you to say that."she said.

"People n-normally call me a freak."she admitted,I was shocked."Well then I guess I'm not normal,cause right now I'm looking at a really gorgeous girl."i said,yeah I was flirting but i was speaking from my heart.she looked at me,"you mean that?"she asked."every single word doll."I replied,she smiled and looked down."say,what's your name?"I asked her,"It-It's Carnival,Carnival Rainer."she replied."well Carnival,I'm Ricky Coogan:But I'm pretty sure you know who I am."I introduced myself to her,her face lit up."W-Wait,you're Ricky Coogan?"she asked,I nodded."my friend Ernie made me this outfit so that I wouldn't get recognized in public."I explained,"We-Well I guess it worked."she said.i chuckled,she giggled.

I blushed,"say Carnival..."I began to say.i rubbed the back of my neck,"yes Ricky?"she asked.i gulped,"you wanna maybe...go out on a date?i know we just met and all,but I wanna get to know you more:ya know?"I asked her.she blushed,"Y-Yo-You wanna go on a date with me?"she asked.i nodded,"so,wanna go on a date with me?"I asked her.i held both of her hands,she blushed and looked down at our hands.she then looked at me,I gave her a gentle reassuring smile.she gently smiled back,"I-I'd love too."she said.i felt so relieved hearing her say yes,"well then let's go."i said.

End of flashbackkkk