8

Carnival's pov
Ernie,Julie,and I were thrown into a cage filled with the rest of the freaks.i looked around,feeling very terrified.i saw Elijah and widened my eyes,"welcome ladies and gentleman to tonight's show!"he said to the crowd.someone wheeled in something,or rather someone.Elijah pulled off the cover,revealing Ricky!half of his face was mutated,he looked like one of those gremlins from the gremlins movies.i widened my eyes,when he saw me he also widened his eyes(well only one of his eyes since the other one was a bit shrunken and yellow)."Carnival!"he cried out,"Ricky!"I cried out as well.i stretched out my hand,trying to reach him.but I knew that was impossible since I was in a cage,"ah I see you two know each other,well then you'll definitely like this my dear!"Elijah said.i angrily glared at him,he grabbed a jar filled with green goo.

He opened it and held it above Ricky's Head,he then dumped the whole thing on his face.Ricky began to scream in pain,"NO!"i screamed.i watched in horror with the rest of the freaks,Ricky then turned into a big monster.he was now fighting a mutated version of Stuey Gluck,that troll kid that always bothers me and Ricky.i zipped open my fanny pack and dig into it,trying to find something-anything that'll help me.i could hear people chanting fight in the background as Ricky and Stuey fought,I then accidentally dropped my picture of me and Ricky.i tried to grab it and ended up slipping out of the cage,"woah,am I just that skinny?"I thought to myself.i shook my head,"focus Carnival!"I thought.i quickly picked up the picture and stood up,only to be picked up by monster Ricky.i didn't scream or kick,I just widened my eyes in fear.he tilted his head in confusion,"R-Ricky?"i said."there has to be a way to snap him out of this."I thought,I then had an idea.