4

Carnival's pov
"Flight 496 is now boarding."

I heard the speakers announce,I sniffed and wiped my tears.I stood up and grabbed all of my things,I took out my ticket and held onto the magazine as I stood on line for boarding the plane.some people were looking at me but I tried my best to ignore them,when I finally boarded the plane I sat down in my seat and placed my bag down in front of my legs.i immediately buckled up,I held onto the magazine tightly.i gulped as I looked out the window,"hang on Ricky,I'm coming."I thought.I probably should've mentioned this but,I'm afraid of flying.its the main reason why I didn't come with Ricky,it's why I let Ernie go with him instead.

Flashback!

Ricky's pov
Carnival and I were at the airport waiting for our plane to be announced,I'm going to be in this really cool movie and I have to fly to where it's being filmed.as I adjusted my sunglasses I noticed Carnival was looking really nervous:she was biting her nails,tapping her foot,etc.i placed my sunglasses on top of my head,"Carny are you ok?"I asked her in a concerned tone.she looked at me and immediately stopped biting her nails and tapping her foot,"S-Sorry Ricky I'm just..."she sighed."I'm afraid of flying Ricky."she admitted,"why didn't you tell me before sugar beetle?"I asked her."you seemed really excited about being in this movie,I didn't want to sour your mood or ruin your chances of being in this movie."she admitted,I was shocked.

"Baby you know it's impossible for you to sour my mood:you're my whole world."i said,"flight 960 is now boarding."we heard the speakers announce.Carnival gulped,"it'll be ok Carny,I'll be right here with you."i reassured her.after we boarded our plane and put our luggage away we sat down at our seats,we both buckled up.i sat in the window seat and Carnival sat in the middle,it seemed more fair because I didn't want her to be freaking out and looking out the window during the whole flight.i noticed her gripping on the arms of the chair,I gently put my hand on top of her hand.she looked at me,I gave her a reassuring look."it's ok babe:breath,in...and out.in...and out."i said,she nodded and copied what I taught her.

End of flashback!

Carnival's pov
I closed my eyes,trying to calm myself down."it's ok Carnival,you can do this.just breath:in...and out,in...and out."i thought,I could feel the plane start to move.