5

Carnival's pov
When I arrived in South America I immediately began to search for Ricky...and Ernie.i know this is mean to say but,I don't like Ernie.i never trusted him,I never told Ricky how I felt about him thought.they're friends,and I don't want Ricky to stop being friends with him because of me.i closed my eyes and shook my head,"no,no breath Carnival...you're going to find them and bring them back home."I thought.i dug into one of my pockets and took out a photo of me and Ricky,it was when we went to the fair for one of our dates.

Flashbackkk

Ricky's pov
Tonight I was taking Carnival to a fair that was going on,I figured that she deserved to have a nice time tonight.besides,we haven't been on a date in a while.boy oh boy was she excited,there was so much we could do tonight.i could tell that she was trying to contain her excitement,"oh!oh!Ricky can we go on the Ferris Wheel?"she asked.i smiled,"sure thing honey."I replied.she squealed excitedly as she grabbed my hand,she led me to where the Ferris wheel was.after we got on the Ferris wheel it began to move,Carnival looked around in amazement."Carnival?"i said as it stopped,she looked at me.i immediately kissed her,she gently kissed me back.after the Ferris wheel went down as we got off we walked around for a while,Carnival gasped."Ricky look!a photo booth!can we take a picture?please?"she asked,"sure thing,I want the camera to capture how beautiful we look."i said.she giggled and smiled,she led me to the photo booth.

End of flashback!