Preview #1

Elana Marcus is Scott's girlfriend,she tries her best to be there for him as he continues to cope with the loss of his father(who was a firefighter during 9/11).being a tattoo artist seems to be Scott's way of coping,the only tattoo Elana allowed Scott to give her is a quotation mark on her wrist.Scott's the king of Staten Island,and Elana's his queen.

Elana's pov
"Ok ok ok,your turn."

"Ha,alright alright."

"If you could travel anywhere in the world,where would you go and why?"

"Oooo a tough one."

"Well you wanted said it was my turn."

My boyfriend Scott and I were laying on the roof of my house.drinking beer,asking each other questions,smoking some weed,and looking at the stars.we usually do this every night,usually in the day i hang out with his friends."I think I'd probably go to Queens."I replied,"really?"he asked.i nodded,"I got some family there,they really want my parents to bring me over there to visit them."I explained."what about you?"I asked,sitting up."where would you go?"I asked him,he sighed."I think I'd finally go to Manhattan."he admitted,I looked at him sadly and bit my lip.Scott's dad was a firefighter,he died during 9/11.it hasn't been easy for Scott or his family,and while his family has moved on it's been hard for him to get over it.

I put my hand on his arm,"I think you can do it Scott."I said with a confident smile.he smiled,"I fucking love you."he said.i grinned,"I love you too."i said.he pulled me close to him and passionately kissed him,I pulled away."let's make this more interesting."I said,I grabbed Scott's blunt and took a puff.Scott grinned,looking impressed.he passionately kissed me again,smoke in our lungs.we pulled away,coughing."fuck."he said,"yeah I probably should've thought that through a bit."I admitted.