2

Carnival's pov
After arriving at the airport I thanked the taxi driver,I grabbed my bag and got out of the cab.i entered the airport and bought a ticket,after that I began to walk to my gate.i checked the watch Ricky got me for my birthday and realized I had some time before my plane arrived,so I decided to go get a snack before I went to my gate.as I searched for some snacks I widened my eyes,I saw a magazine with Ricky on the front cover.i shakily grabbed it and looked at it sadly,"Are you ok lady?you look sad."I heard a little girl asked.i turned around and saw a little girl next to me,"I'm f-"she gasped."wow!you're really pretty!"she exclaimed,I smiled."thank you,you're really sweet."i said,she noticed the magazine in my hand.

"You know that guy?"she asked me,"do you?"I asked her."my mommy watches his movies."she replied,I smiled.i crouched down to her level,"Well I'm gonna tell you a little secret:I'm his girlfriend."I confessed.she gasped and widened her eyes,"no way!"she exclaimed.i giggled,"Essie!what are you doing?"we heard her mom ask.i stood up,"mama!mama!that's Ricky Coogan's girlfriend!"Essie said as the mother grabbed her arm."Don't be ridiculous Essie there's no way that freak is his girlfriend,now come on we have to go to our gate."her mom said,"but mama!"Essie said as the mom began to drag her away.i looked down sadly,struggling to hold back my tears.