Chapter 44

Louis knocked on Harry's bedroom door, his dick already hard in his pants from anticipation. He had woken up from an extremely dirty and vivid dream only an hour before and he really needed to get something out of his system. "Haz, baby, are you awake in there?" He called, palming himself over his pajama bottoms, not even able to change into something else before he left with how horned up he was. Finally, Harry opened the door and leaned against the door frame, yawning as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "What?" He mumbled, barely able to open his eyes. "Haz, I need you so bad right now. Please," Louis whined, not even caring about how pathetic he sounded. Harry's eyes opened and he stared at Louis as he rubbed himself off, his hard cock creating a bulge in his pajamas.

Harry gulped and pulled Louis into his bedroom, kicking the door closed behind them. Louis smirked at the younger boy and flipped them around so that Harry was pinned against the door, his arms trapped above his head. "Lou," Harry gasped out, trying to push his hips against Louis's. Louis shushed the boy and kissed his lips harshly, his hands roaming all over the younger's chest. He slid his hands up the boy's shirt and then pulled it off, tossing it to the side. "We have to do this quick, Lou, Li worked the night shift and he gets home at 7:30." Louis nodded and pulled the boy to his bed, pushing him down on the mattress.

Harry giggled as the older boy laid wet kisses all over his torso, biting at his nipples before making his way back up to his lips. "Do you want me to suck you, Lou?" Louis shook his head at the younger boy. "No, baby. Want it to be mutual. Want to work both of us at the same time." Harry gasped and threw his head back as he felt Louis rub him over his shorts. "Fuck, baby, you're so hard for me. I'm gonna take your little shorts off now, baby, okay?" Louis kissed the boy lightly on the lips and then tugged his shorts and panties down, throwing them off the bed. Harry put his hands on Louis's pajama bottoms and pulled at them, trying to get them off. "Shh, baby, I got you. I'll take them off, you just lay there all pretty for me."

Harry nodded obediently and watched as the older boy sat up, pulling his pants down and throwing them on the floor, followed by his tank top. "Come here, baby. Want you to straddle me, legs on both sides of mine." Harry got up and crawled onto Louis's lap, his hands resting on the older boy's shoulders to support himself. He looked down at Louis patiently and gasped when he felt something touch his small, hard cock on all sides. Louis smirked and pressed his hand against both of their cocks, sliding them together to create wonderful friction. "F-Fuck, Lou. Please," Harry whined, his voice cutting off at the end as a moan slipped out of him. "Yeah, baby, moan for me. Let me know how good I'm making you feel right now. How does it feel, baby? Tell me how it feels."

Harry's brows furrowed together and he stayed silent, trying to rock his hips forward. Louis tutted him and placed his free hand on Harry's waist to still his movements. "Hey, baby, I need you to focus on me and answer my question. Okay, baby?" Harry nodded and stayed as still as he could, taking deep breaths to calm himself down. "It feels so-so good, Lou. You feel so good. P-Please, keep touching me." The older boy nodded and sped his hand up, stroking each of their cocks at a breathtaking pace. "Lou, fuck, please." Louis looked up and kissed the younger boy, rubbing a hand over his hairless thigh. "Please what, baby? Tell me what you want. Everything." Harry whined as Louis licked over the shell of his ear, pulling the lobe between his sharp teeth and nipping at it.

"I w-want you t-to make me cum, Lou. Wanna cum so bad." Harry whimpered and rocked his hips, moaning when his dick moved against Louis's much larger one. "I'll make you cum, baby. Don't worry. I'm gonna make you cum so good," Louis growled into the younger's ear sucking on his neck between his words. "F-Fuck, Lou. Feels so fucking good." Louis shushed the boy by giving both of their cocks a hard squeeze. "I don't know if you should be swearing so much, darling. A young, innocent boy like you shouldn't be using words like that. It's very naughty of you." Harry let out a desperate whine at Louis's tone, feeling like he had done something very bad. "I'm sorry, Lou. I'll be a good boy, I promise. Be so good for you. Be the bes' boy," He babbled into Louis's ear, not even knowing what he was saying anymore. "I know, baby. You are my good boy, the best boy there is."