twenty | a beautiful disaster

(a/n: listen to the song above [good days - sza slowed by lustry.]. tw: some swear words. not proofread)

Vaishnavi, Siddharth, Avneet, Jaijeet and Reem went to Shergill Villa

Vaishnavi, Siddharth, Avneet, Jaijeet and Reem went to Shergill Villa. After they reached, Vaishnavi said,"Sidd, Jai you can go home if you want to. I can take them for here." "No!," both of them said together. Siddharth said nervously,"I mean that you may be tired, so we can help y'know." Vaishnavi smiled teasingly at them, as Siddharth and Jaijeet took Avneet and Reem to their rooms respectively. She went to her room to take some rest. Last night had been... eventful.

Avneet's Room (Siddharth's Pov)

I opened the door with one hand, my another supporting Avneet. I put her down on the bed and pulled a chair for me. I know I shouldn't be thinking about this but I just can't help it. She looks so peaceful like this, with her eyes closed without any worries. Part of me wishes it stays that way. Why? Now that's one thing I don't know. Avneet, she's different, in a way that confuses me. She's mature yet the child in her is alive, she's tough but gentle at the same time. She knows how to keep it subtle but also she could make one hell of a show if she wanted to. She's just so... perfect, it's annoying.

What amazes me is how fiercely she loves. Her family without a doubt is her priority, which is the same for me honestly. It's like she would never allow anything to happen to her family, ever. Yesterday night, the urge to protect her sisters shined in her eyes. If anything, that impresses me. She isn't like me, cold, calculating, heartless. Avneet, she let's people know when she loves them, and how does she do that? Feelings - they're just just so... frustrating, and hard, and so difficult. Yet she handles them perfectly, that amazes me.

I didn't notice when I fell asleep thinking about her, but it was nice, the sleep, I mean.

Pov ends

Avneet's Pov

I slept well, that was great. I mean sleep is just so amazing, how could you not like sleeping? Laying in a bed, wrapped in your favorite covers, closing your eyes and not doing anything? Sounds like a treat to me. Anyways, why is SSO in my room? What the fuck? Oh my god! Is he sleeping? Am I even awake? What the fuck is wrong with me? Shut up Avneet!

Well, after my unnecessary inner monologue, I tried to wake up naturally, so I don't look like an idiot. I tried to yawn and lazily open my eyes, hoping it didn't look too fake. SSO opened his eyes and corrected his posture as he rubbed his eyes. He looked kinda cute?! When did he become cute? Anyways, after he was done waking up, he asked,"How long have you been up?" I would be lieing if I said just now, and that's what I did. "Why'd you wait till I woke up? You could've left directly I mean," I asked, genuinely confused. He smiled and said, "I don't break my promises." "I see you've started quoting me," I teased. "I have indeed," he said, grinning.

I didn't know why I got a sudden urge to smile at him. And I did, who was I to not smile at his grin. We're already friends I think aren't we? Now before I start to overthink, I decided to ask him, just to confirm. If anything, I was drowning in mixed signals. Oh, and I forgot to mention we're just friends. I asked nervously,"We are friends right?" He suddenly stopped smiling and put his serious face on. So we weren't friends? I must have looked very seriously confused I guess, so he said,"Yeah we are friends now. But if anyone told me I'd be friends with a Nakchadi one month before I would've laughed. "Me? Nakchadi?," I asked, giving him a chance to take his words back. He just nodded his head. Okay this calls for a pillow fight.

Pov ends

Reem's Room (Reem's Pov)

I opened my eyes to look at a guy sitting on a chair... sleeping. His hair was all over his face and his neck was bent at an awkward angle but might've been comfortable for him. Who was this guy? I sat up and moved the hair from his face to look at Jai. He was softly snoring and still pretty much asleep. I decide to get myself out of bed and make some coffee. But normal coffee not the kind Anushka drinks. I went to the kitchen to find it empty. I got out my coffee some Nutella and milk. (A/N: Nutella/Hazelnut Coffee is great you should try it sometime.)

I drank my coffee and went back to my room to find Jai still fast asleep, he was definitely going to break his neck if he kept doing that. But I could put a pillow to maybe minimize damage. I got a pillow and lifted his head slightly and set it on the pillow. It didn't do much I guess but atleast I tried. He didn't even react at the change, must be tired. I went to take a shower, to start my day.

I got out of the shower and got ready. Jai was still ASLEEP. This was kinda sketchy, I mean yes he might've been tired but this isn't normal is it? I went and slightly shook him. Then I slightly tapped his cheek, it was burning up. I shook him a bit more than slight and he just toppled over, he had passed out. I was pretty good at healing magic but after yesterday night, I don't think that's a good idea, so the old fashioned way it was. I was able to put him on the bed, slightly tucking him in. Making sure he was comfortable, I went out to get the others. Vaish Di would know what to do.

Reem's Pov Ends

//

That's it for the chapter! I hope you liked it! Some Sidneet fluff for ya! I have been MIA for a shit ton of time VERY VERY SORRY for that! Last time we met, I had started reading PJO, I'm a die hard fan now. Other fandom I'm a part of now, MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE. I love the MCU 3000. Also I got my NWH tickets for 16th December, I already know it's gonna be a lot of tears and heartbreak but I'm ready. Spiderman has been a part of my life since I was 5, and the Home trilogy ends with No Way Home, so I am incredibly sad but very grateful for the journey. I hope the future is bright for us Spiderman fans and I'm incredibly enthusiastic for NWH!!!!!

Onto the future of this story, I am a VERY different person from when I was last in contact with you, you will see the changes in my personality in my writing in upcoming chapters. Also the stakes will be incredibly higher in the story from now on. This isn't effective immediately but surely something to keep in mind. I had a very different plan for this story initially but the journey is a game changer as a writer. I hope you are up for a wild ride.

Everyone who commented and messaged me about the update, this one's for you, I hope you like it.

Vote and Comment.

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Now Bye!