one | new beginnings

(A/N: Tell me how you liked the edit above!)

The birds chirped, as the sun came overhead. Alas, it was a new day. A new beginning.

At Oberoi Mansion

All the members were having breakfast when, Shivay said,"Sidd, today you'll go for the first official deal of your career, it's in a nearby café. You are gonna be the representative of the company. I know you'll be successful, but still, Best of Luck son!"

Anika excitedly said,"Aaj to main Aalu Puri banaungi! Sidd, tu jaldi deal khatam karke aajana!" (English: I'll make Aalu Puri [Sidd's favourite Indian Dish, and the only dish Anika can make successfully🤣🤣, or we can say, without supervision] today! Sidd, you finish the deal and come home quickly!) Shivay chuckled at his wife's excitement.
Shivay said,"Anika wo Jang ladne nahi ja raha, sirf deal ke liye ja raha hai!" (English: Anika he's not going for war, he's going for a deal!)

Anika was about to say something, but Sidd said,"Thanks Mom, and mein jaldi aa jaunga! Mera breakfast ho gaya hai! Bye everyone!" (English: Thanks Mom, and I'll come quickly! My breakfast is done! Bye everyone!) Saying this Sidd took his phone, and sunglasses and left, as Junior Khanna followed him. Abhi said,"All the Best Sidd!" Arhaan and Jai said,"Best of Luck Bhai!" Gauri said,"Jaane se pehle Sankarji ke mandir jaana!" (English: Before going, visit Lord Shankar's temple!) Sidd muttered a small thanks to everyone, nodded at Gauri's statement and left.

Then after some time, all finished their breakfast, and dispersed. Arhaan left for his studio, Jai went to the company through which he was looking for models. Abhi left for his office, as he was looking for a PA, and he was interviewing one today. AniRiVya (Anika+Gauri+Bhavya) went to Shivika's room for 'Netflix and Chill' (A/N: Quarantine has made it's way to my brain! 🤣😂). Shivay and Rudra left for their respective offices, and Omkara for an exhibition.

At Shergill Mansion

A bowl of milk and a box of Oreo O's were seen floating in the air, with yellow light surrounding them, and soft giggles were heard, when a scream echoed,"Avneet and Divya Shergill!" It was Drishti, of course!

Rakshit came out hearing the scream, and saw the milk and cereal floating and murmered,"They are gone now!", as Shikhar giggled softly. Vaishnavi and Reem quietly saw the scene trying to control their laughter, while frightened DivNeet (Divya+Avneet) tried to avoid a furious Drishti's gaze.

Drishti spoke, not looking less than an angry lioness,"Divi and Avu haven't I told you that to not use your powers like this. Can't you walk, come to the table, sit and eat in peace! Huh?"

DivNeet gulped in fear, not able to answer but then both spoke together. Divya said,"Avu's ankles sprained! Avneet said,"Divi Masi's ankle sprained!" Both looked at each other in horror, and bit their tongues.

Drishti said, acting surprised,"Wow both of your ankles got sprained together?"
DivNeet knew that they messed up bad they gave one look to each other and turned towards Drishti and flashed their famous puppy face. Drishti melted but she didn't show. Then DivNeet said,"Sorry Di/Mom!" Drishti went and engulfed them in a hug.

Divya said,"Thank God Avu! You planned it all! Otherwise Di would have done something to us today! Smart Huh!" Avneet said, raising her imaginary collars,"Afterall, I am The Avneet Shergill!" Rakshit proudly sid-hugged Avneet and said,"Yes The smartest Rakshit Shergill's daughter! You have my smartness!" Avneet smiled and then immediately put on a shocked face.

Avneet said,"Oh my god, Dad!" Rakshit said,"What happened?" Avneet said,"Mom, did you hear that? Dad said I have his smartness!" Drishti confusedly said,"Yeah so what?" Reem picked it up from there. She whispered in Drishti's ear,"Masi, Bade Papa indirectly said that you aren't smart enough!" Drishti angrily gazed at Rakshit who was too confused, Vaishnavi giggled as a she understood what was cooking in ReemNeet's minds (Reem+Avneet).

Drishti said,"How could you Mr Shergill?" Rakshit confusedly asked,"What did I do now?" Drishti replied,"You said I'm not smart! I joined all the dots and figured out that you were Anjaan! I made a plan to stop Vicky! I'm so smart! Divi and me have also saved you many times! Still you are telling I'm not smart enough, huh? I'm not talking to you now! You stay with your smartness!-" Rakshit hugged Drishti, and she shut up. He huskily whispered in her ear,"Mrs.Shergill, Princess and Reem pranked you again!"

Avneet, Reem and Divya wolf whistled and said,"Not Bad Dad/Bade Papa/Rakshit!", while Shikhar and Vaishnavi giggled. Drikshit separated and then they had breakfast.

Then VaishReemNeet bid goodbye to Drikshit and Shivya and were leaving. Vaishnavi for her interview, Avneet for her first official deal and Reem went to the company through which she was looking for photographers when Drishti said,"Jaane se pehle Shivji ke mandir jaana!" (English: Before going visit Lord Shiv's temple!) The girls nodded and left, while Rakshit and Shikhar left for office, and Divya and Drishti went to Drikshit's Room for 'Netflix and Chill'!

At Junaid Manzil

As a girl descends the stairs, the windows open and gentle breeze
blew and sunlight came in making a spotlight for her. She looked like an absolute angel.

Then she too posed liked a model and advanced towards the breakfast table. She took her place and greeted her parents.

Her dad, Aman said,"Good Morning Princess!" Her mom chirped,"Good Morning Ari!" Arishfa sat down and Aman asked her,"What's today's plan?" Arishfa said,"Today I'm going to ASO Dance Studio. It's a nice opportunity for making a debut in the industry. It's one of the leading studios." Aman,"Good! I'll drop you then!" Arishfa said," No Dad! Mein meri friend Reem aur uske sisters ke sath ja rahi hu, use bhi vaha paas me hi jaana he!" (English: No Dad! I'm going with my friend Reem and her sisters, she has to go somewhere nearby!)

Roshni said,"Agar aap dono ke father daughter talks ho gaye ho to breakfast kar le? Mujhe to badi bhukh lagi he! Aur agar ek pretty si Ayaana ko koi Nawab aur uski beti ki vajah se breakfast karne me late ho jaye to acha nahi hota!" (English: If your father daughter talks are over then can we have breakfast? I am very hungry! And it's not good if a pretty Ayaana's breakfast is delayed because of a Nawab and his daughter!")

They both shut their mouths and had breakfast quietly, because no one can tackle a hungry Roshni! Then Arishfa left for ASO Studio, Aman left for office and Roshni went to have a nap! (A/N: Because one cannot resist a nice nap!)

In Starbucks, London

The branch manager comes and announces,"This week we are gonna have duo project. Each Duo will have to create a drink with nice flavour and decide a price for it! Whichever has the highest sales, gets a chance to put that drink on the menu with their names! And we've saved you the trouble of splitting into pairs so the pairs are: Aron and Ryan, Melissa and Chris,... and the last one is Riyaz and Anushka! Now everyone get to work and Riyaz and Anushka, come with me!" They followed the branch manager.

That's it for the chapter! Hope you liked it! I'm writing this at like 1:26 in the night! Nocturnal much?!

And also I changed the cover! Tell me if you liked it!

Vote and Comment!

Stay Tuned for the next chapter! Now Bye!