three | deja vu?! part 2

(A/N: Before reading this chapter please read 'Ze Kids again!)

Annika asked Avneet,"Beta tumne Sidd ko SSO kyu bulaya? Matlab yeh sujha kese?" (English: Why did you call Sidd, SSO? Like how did you think if it?) Avneet said,"Aunty, normally if I would meet a family friend, I would call him/her by their first name, but in his case it's different. From his tadi, I prefer to call him Mr. Siddharth Singh Oberoi, but it is too long, so I made a short form Mr. SSO." Annika nodded but asked again,"Tadi, yeh word kaha se aaya?" (English: Tadi, where did this word come from?) Avneet said,"Actually yeh word meri mumma ne mujhse kaha tha ki unki koi friend yeh word use karti hai. No offense aunty, lekin SSO par yeh word ekdum suit karta hai." (English: No offense aunty, but this word suits for SSO perfectly.) Annika smiled and nodded.

Now Gauri said,"Chalo, ab humari baari! Yeh hai Arhaan Singh Oberoi urf Lucky, Omkaraji aur hamara beta," (English: Come on, now it's my turn! He is Arhaan Singh Oberoi urf Lucky, Omkara and my son) she finished she pointed towards Lucky, who in turn gave a smile to everyone, when his eyes reached Arishfa, his smile turned into a frown. Arishfa gave him sarcastic smile, and walked towards him. Arishfa said,"Hello Mr. Arhaan, I'm Arishfa, Arishfa Khan." Lucky replied,"Hello Ms. Arishfa Khan." Arishfa said,"Actually I wanted to ask you something, if someone damaged your car severely, what would you do?" Arhaan knew where she was going, he went along, and said,"I try to help in the repairs of the car, but I would definitely not crush that person's car with a bulldozer." Arishfa said,"What if the car that you damaged was of someone who was very crucial for your success?" Lucky arched his eyebrow and said,"Meri success kisi par dependent nahi hai. Jo apni success ka zimmedaar khud ho usse Arhaan Singh Oberoi kehte hai." Arishfa said,
"Apni success ka zimmedaar mai khud hu,
Iss galatfehmi me to sabhi rehte hai,
Tumhare studio ki sabse nai talented intern,
AAK ko Arishfa Aman Khan kehte hai."

Arhaan was speechless AAK's paintings were the reason his studio was on top, his studio were the only place AAK's paintings were on display, which attracted a large number of art patrons, also many of the trainees adored her paintings and wanted to learn from her and that's why they joined his studio. Arishfa smirked looking at his shocked face. Bhavya thought it was best to stop the verbal battle between them.

Bhavya said, pointing towards Jaijeet,"Yeh hai Jaijeet Singh Oberoi urf Jai, humara aur Rudra ka beta." (English: He is Jaijeet Singh Oberoi, my and Rudra's son) Jaijeet smiled towards every one, when he saw Reem he said,"Hello Ms. Sorry, you here." Reem curtly replied,"Yes Mr. Full-of-yourself, me here. And I'll tell you my name too. Myself Ms. Reem Shergill." Jaijeet smiled and said,"Nice to meet you but why were you saying sorry to me that day, I mean you just clashed into me." Reem said,"Oh you thought I was saying sorry to you, that was my eyes saying sorry to my brain, that they weren't paying attention and I clashed into You." Jaijeet widened his eyes, no one till date had replied to him sarcastically. He was about to say something when Roshni said,"Aap sabko nahi lagta ki hume koi restaurant jaana chahiye, kaafi time se hum sirf baate hi kar rahe hai." (English: Don't you guys think we should go to a restaurant, we've been talking from so long.) The elders joined and convinced everyone to leave to eat. Roshni mumbled to the elders,"Yeh sab to humse bhi bade firecrackers nikle." (English: This people are even bigger firecrackers than us.) The others nodded in agreement.

In Starbucks, London

(A/N: I'll give you little recap of what happened with Rinushka, they were given a project, to craft a new drink at their Starbucks' outlet, and they were asked to go with the branch manager.)

Riyaz and Anushka followed the the branch manager to his cabin, as they arrived, the Manager, Mr. Woods, said,"So Riyaz and Anushka, you get a choice of not participating in the project, you can discuss with each other and tell me your decision." Riyaz thought,"I'm Riyaz Khan, maybe that's why I'm getting this choice, but why her?" Anushka said,"I'm Anushka Singh Oberoi, maybe that's why I'm getting this choice, but why him?" Mr. Woods looked at their faces and said,"I assume you don't know why the other person is getting this opportunity so I'll explain it you. Anushka is Anushka Singh Oberoi, the daughter of Rudra and Bhavya Singh Oberoi. And Riyaz is Riyaz Khan, the son of Aman and Roshni Khan. I assume your doubts are cleared." Riyaz and Anushka nodded.

Riyaz said,"I don't have a problem in doing the project if you have a problem, then I can do it alone." Anushka said,"No, in fact I was going to tell you the same thing. So I assume we're doing the project?" Riyaz nodded. They told Mr. Woods that they were going to participate in the project. Riyaz said,"Can you come to my apartment so we can discuss about the project?" Anushka said,"Sure! You'll text me the address?" Riyaz nodded, and then his driver came and said,"Khanbaba aapki gaadi taiyaar hai." Riyaz's eyes widened and his cheeks turned pink. Anushka burst out laughing, and said,"Sorry I couldn't control, Khanbaba." Riyaz said,"Please can you not call me that." Anushka said, in between fits of laughter,"I..I'll t..try Kh..an..ba..ba!" Riyaz sighed in annoyance, and said,"I've texted you the address, we'll meet at 6 o' clock." Anushka nodded, still laughing. Riyaz sat in his car, and Anushka left in her car.

1000 words! Woohoo! My school mock exams are finally over, phew! But still I ain't completely free. 10th in lockdown isn't fun at all I tell you that from experience! Online classes are a CURSE! And trust me this isn't out of just frustation! My last year at school is online classes, and there are chances I won't even get a farewell. Now I think enough of my lockdown woes 😂😂

Now this chapter is out of strong motivation which I derived from reading kairasidneet and tanvi__0510 's books. Sold to Him by kairasidneet and Arranged and Unholy Marriage by tanvi__0510 , these are some great Sidneet books, do check them out if you haven't.

Please don't expect regular updates from me because, I'm in the 10th Grade. Also, this chapter isn't proofread, so ignore typos. Also, check my new book, Zeher-E-Azaadi, it's an Alasmine SS, out.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Stay tuned for the next chapter. Now Bye!