'ze kids

I've been telling y'all that I will post the first chapter after the Character Sketches, but Sorry! Today when I was going through the characters (there are a lot!), I just realised that I haven't written about the kids' education or current jobs.

So, this chapter is about that. And pakka promise, next is the first chapter. Now enough if my talks, you can read now.

Oberois

Abhishek Singh Oberoi:
Education: A Chartered Accountant, with honours in all subjects.
Profession/Job: He is the owner of 'Oberois and Co.', his startup.

Siddharth Singh Oberoi:
Education: An Actuary (Acturial Science)
Profession/Job: In training in Oberoi Group of Industries, as an intern (Not Actually)

Arhaan Singh Oberoi:

Education: Masters in Fine Arts
Profession/Job: He displays his art at exhibitions. He has his Studio, ASO Studio, where he trains debut artists.

Jaijeet Singh Oberoi:

Education: A Bachelors degree in digital photography focusing on fine arts, fashion, and freelance.
Profession/Job: He's still looking for a model, to contract.

Anushka Singh Oberoi

Education: She studies in London College of Business and Finance.
Profession/Job: She does a job at Starbucks, although her family tells her to not, but she enjoys it.

Shergills

Vaishnavi Shergill

Education: 5 GCEs, A Higher Professional Diploma in Business Administration and A BTEC in Business Studies.
Profession/Job: She's finding one.

Avneet Shergill

Education: An Actuary (Acturial Science)
Profession/Job: In training in Shergill Group of Companies, as an intern (Not Actually)

Reem Shergill

Education: Multiple modelling courses.
Profession/Job: She is looking for a photographer to contract.

Khans

Riyaz Khan

Education: Guildhall School of Music & Drama
Profession/Job: He does a job at Starbucks, although her family tells her to not, but he enjoys it.

Arishfa Khan

Education: Masters in Fine Arts
Profession/Job: She displays her art at exhibitions. She hasn't made a formal debut in the art industry, she goes by a brush name, AAK (like pen name for writers).

(A/N: Riyaz and Anushka work at the same Starbucks outlet, but haven't met each other.)

That's it for today! Hope you liked it! Now the next will be first chapter!

And if you have any questions about the characters, because I know there are a lot, then ask them here.

Vote and Comment.

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Now Bye!