ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ.

"Will you get off me now?" Tabi asks in an annoyed tone. 

"And why do you think I'll do that? No. Of course I'm not." Agoti replies while laying on Tabi. "Now if you could kindly shut up."

"Yeah, kindly." Tabi mocked.

"Okay then. That's something twitter would like." I said while snapping a picture of it. "Peace."

"If you do you're grounded, Quinn." Tabi replied.

"Just because I consider you my father, Tabi, doesn't mean you actually are my biological father." I replied before sighing.

"Logical.." Agoti muttered.

"You have something to say, Agoti?" I asked.

"Nope. Shut up." 

"BI-"

"No, Quinn." Tabi replies. 

"Okay, bitch. I'm posting it on twitter AND insta." I say while running out of the room.\

"Little shit." Tabi says while trying to push Agoti off.

"And where in hell do you think you're going?! Dumb bitch."  Agoti replies.

"Замолчи." (These will be inaccurate. I'm using google translate.)  Tabi said while kicking Agoti. Again.

"What?" Agoti said while tilting his head.

"I said shut up. сука.

"I'm not even gonna question that." 

"тупая сука."  Tabi replies.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING YOU STUPID BITCH?!" Agoti screams.

"YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER. I SAID STUPID BITCH." Tabi yelled at him.  "God lord. If you're going to be clingy then shut up and stop asking questions!" 

"I don't need to stop asking questions, just stop speaking in Russian." Agoti replies.

"ЕБАТЬ ТЕБЯ!" Tabi replies.

The screen-demon sighs, then finally stops asking questions, and lies his head on Tabi's sweater. Of course, Tabi finally relaxed. 

"Finally. Took you long enough." Agoti replied.

"Опять, заткнись." 

Okay, this was a bad way to start, but I'm working on more at the moment. 282 words.