Another AU??

Okay so uh

This was requested by someone- (I'll update it more once it is)

So basically it's a wing-ed (wtf) AU-

Tabi has green-ish blue wings. (just go with it mf) Also, they're both humans in this so, uh, just remember that I guess.

"So, Tabi, why are we out here again?" Agoti asked while wrapping his arm around Tabi.

"I don't really know , I'm just kind of bored right now- So I dragged you out here with me." Tabi replied while scrolling through Twitter.

"Mkay.." Agoti muttered before turning towards a restaurant, "Hey, if you don't explode the place this time, will you go and eat with me?"

"I don't see why not. I don't have any explosives on me anyway." Tabi said before putting his phone in his pocket.

"Good.." Agoti mumbled before him and Tabi started walking towards the restaurant.  

"Yo..what is that freaky-thing?!" Agoti heard someone whisper.

Tabi started spreading his wings. 

"Yo! What the fuck are you?!" 

"A hybrid princess." Tabi joked. "I'm kidding, dumbass. I'm a human."

"Yeah.. but whats up with those things on your back?" 

"They're called wings. Most people have them. You're just basic." Tabi replied as Agoti looked at him with an annoyed look. "You aren't, A.G. You're still special." 

"Thank you."  Agoti said before sighing.

TW - Homophobia.

Tabi kissed Agoti's cheek lightly. 

"Dude. That's disgusting. You're fucking gay?? Get the hell out of here." 

"And you're homophobic in twenty-twenty-one? You good, bro?" Agoti asked as Tabi started looking at his wings. 

"Do they really look that bad..?"

"No, they look fine. Trust me, you're adorable."

Tabi didn't respond, he just leaned on Agoti and made a small whine. 

"Hah- he's a soft bitch as well."

"No I'm not-" Tabi was cut off.

"Whatever, but you should  leave. You're ugly as hell." (IF ANYONE EVER CALLS YOU THAT, YELL AT THEM >:D) The person said before laughing.

"Alright. You've gone a little to far you mother fucker." I said while landing down, and standing next to Tabi (my oc alright has wings but yk lmaoo). "Tabi and Agoti can go as Whitty and I lecture these mf's!" 

"Oh, god. Another one? What can you do with those ugly black wings?" 

"Oh, god. What can you do with your basic-ass human form? Everyone actually has this type of thing, (bro Idk why but im getting serious 7 Deadly Sins vibes-) but some of us don't know how to use it. Like you." Whitty said while sighing.

"Ohh-kay. This is where Tabi and I leave." 

They got to the house, blah, blah, blah, boring shit.

Agoti's POV-

"So uh.." I mumbled.

"Do you think they look as bad as they said?"

"Bitch, say that one more time. I fucking dare you." I said before  dragging Tabi into my room.

"Why are we here-?" 

"Because." I threw him on the bed.

"OW- You mother fucking- aH- nOT YOU JUMPING ON ME??" Tabi screamed.

"Jesus- Chill the hell out. By the way, your wings are adorable. Also?? The thing Whitty said? Is that true?"

"Yes-"

"You better teach me this later you bi-"

"Shut up." 

Okay bye.