Baby Agoti go brrr- (Yes, this is a chapter.)

Ayooo. For some reason I've wanted to do this for a few days now. My sanity go brrrr- Also sorry if there is any grammar mistakes-

Tabi POV - - -

"DAD! I NEED HELP-" Quack shouted as I was filling out some paperwork, (don't ask what bc idk what it is either.) then put down everything, and walked out of the room I was in.

"What do you want?" I asked while sighing, and walking down the hall. "Also, where the hell are yo- Is that a fucking baby crying?! You have a child?!" I said while listening to where it was coming from, Agoti's room..?

"Wellll... It isn't my child, I think. It's actually my other dad, just... A child." Quack said as I walked into the room, and saw them holding something.

"Is that what I think it is?-" I asked.

"Yes.. It is." Quack said while turning towards me, just for me to see a child. Agoti, as a child.

"Soo.. What do you want me to do? Also, how did this even happen?!" I asked. "Let me guess, you were being a dumbass with some of your stuff and this happened? Or, did you do some witch craft shit-" I was cut off.

"Ooh my god. I literally have nothing to do with this, and he can fucking talk. I really just went into this idiots room and I found him sitting on the bed like this, to be specific, in the corner, crying. I walked over towards the bed and y'know, tried comforting him, but instead he just started hugging me and apologizing?" Quack said while holding up Agoti, and he was reaching his arms out.

I sighed, "Give me him."

"If you couldn't tell, he actually wants to go with you." Quack said as I grabbed Agoti, then started rocking him.

"Y'know this'll just be great." I mumbled. (Off topic but why the F A C K does ff [funky friday] take so damn long to load??) "Oh, also, Quack. Your amazon packages are here." I said before leaving the room.

"FUCK YEAH!" Quack screamed.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Agoti, I don't know why you're apologizing, but everything's alright. You didn't do anything wrong." I said as Agoti kept crying into my hoodie. I started making a 'Shhh' sound, trying to calm Agoti down. "It's okay, I'm here."

10 minutes later because I have no fucking idea how to comfort someone anymore :)

Agoti stopped crying, then I realized something.

I have the bathe this little shit.

"Agoti.." I mumbled. Agoti raised his head to look at e, then tilted his head, telling me he was listening. "You need a bath."

He started hissing at me, then jumped off of me.

"Agotiii. I don't wanna do this shit. It's like, eleven in the morning. I think." I said while standing up, then walking towards Agoti. He rushed under the bed. "A.G!" I screamed while sitting down near the bed, then looking under it. Agoti continued hissing, then slapping my hand away with one of his tendrils. "Aye!"

Took me awhile to finally get Agoti out from under the bed, yet he kept struggling in my arms.

"God, A.G. Calm the hell down! It's just some damn water and soap." I said while carrying Agoti into the bathroom.

"Bubbles?"

I looked down at him.

"Da, bubbles" I said as I walked into the bathroom. 'Jeez, now chill the hell out and let me bathe you, you piece of shit.' I thought.

Ten minutes later cuz Tabi prolly gonna die.

As I was bathing Agoti, I felt him bite me.

"OW, YOU PIECE OF SHI-"

I might make a part two. Idk.