'Noise triggers..' (pls spelling go brr-)

Wholesome (or angst?? idk) shit because I just sprained my ankle and I'm in a cast rn and it fucking hurts leave me alonejhsdbjfbajigkrf. Also, this is NOT smut.

Tabi was sitting in his room, as everyone else in his living room was partying. Not considerably partying, but you know.. Getting drunk and shit.

The thing is.. Tabi has a noise trigger. He's very sensitive to loud noises, and he just stayed in his room, crying. From all the fucking noise that he was hearing. Especially Ruvs loud ass voice. Ruv was very drunk at this point, and he wasn't in control of his voice. He was probably trying to make-out with Whitty at this point (Yes, I am a Whitty x Ruv shipper. That isn't my only ship for Whitty and Ruv, though.). Error was drunk as hell, and Bow was helping Error get to his room, mean-while Arrow and Quinn were chillin' in their room.

Apparently Agoti had completely forgotten about Tabs for at least twenty minutes. What a great boyfriend. Wouldn't you say so?

"A.G.. please come up here." Tabi mumbled through tears. No response. 

When I said 'at least twenty minutes'.. I think I meant the whole night..

3:56AM~

"Ah! That was great!" Agoti shouted while walking into Tabi and his bedroom. "Hey, Tabs, why weren't you- Oh, shit.." Agoti mumbled as he saw shivering from under their covers. "Tabs.. c'mere." 

Tabi didn't respond, just continued to cry under the covers. (I'm so sorry he seems soft but no it's just a noise trigger stopasdf jkjsghkbi) 

Agoti went over to the left side of the bed, the side that Tabi was curled up at.

"Tabs.. It's just me. You can come out, y'know.. the party is over, so there won't be any loud noises." Agoti said in a soft tone, trying to get Tabi to come out. 

Twenty Minutes later..

Tabi came out (he did that a while ago but yk) from under the covers, then hugged Agoti. 

"It's okay, I'm here." Agoti mumbled before making a small 'shh..' sound, rubbing Tabi's back in a comforting way. Tabi started breathing less heavily, and his sobbing turned into small sniffles. "You okay, Tabs?"

"Ehh.."

"That's a good enough response to say that you need to go to bed right now." Agoti said before laying Tabi down, then cuddling next to him. "I love you, Tabs."

"I-I love you too." Tabi replied. 

End of this piece of shizzz kk bye-