Runaway (Fluff)

Mk, Mk, new AU I guess. Literally every chapter I have a new AU. I think I'm going insane. Also I may have changed Tabi's age to 19. So now Agoti and Tabi are 19.

Tabi, out of the control of the Dearests. He already knew that something was wrong when he broke up with Girlfriend, and damn! Tabi had just got away from whatever punishment he'd get from Daddy Dearest. (In other words, Tabi doesn't have the skull anymore. Well, He never had it.) What Tabi thought was that he would either die, or suffer for eternity. Most definitely not what would happen.. But it was scary for him, okay? So of course, being as the scared nine-teen year old he was, he ran as for away as he could. Tabi ran into the woods and found himself panting and listening for any movement.. Nothing. Pure silence-.. Except for him panting, of course. He sat near a tree and just thought about what had just happened. 

"Glad I broke up with her when I could.." Tabi mumbled.

Tabi almost fell asleep by the tree until he heard distant footsteps and more heavy panting. He grabbed a knife out of pocket and scream, "Who's there?!" no response. Whatever was moving fell silent for a few minutes until it saw him. 

"Tabi?-.." Guess who it was. I'll wait. . . . Correct. Agoti.

"A.G?" Tabi asked while lowering his knife and looking towards him.

"Hi Tabi." Agoti said while holding his arm. (does that sound right or?? idk-)

"Hi..? Where have you been for these two years? I've been quite worried." Tabi said without making eye-contact.

"Aww~ You were worried about me?" Agoti said with a small laugh. "Anyway, I've been in the void."

"The void?"

"The void."

"Uhm- Okay? Explain it or something." Tabi said in confusion.

"It was a literal void with rocks- and not much other things."  Agoti said while sitting near Tabi.

"Um- mkay. Well, again, I've missed you." Tabi said while hugging Agoti.

"Wholesome!" Mushroom and I shouted while walking towards them.

"...How the fuck-.." Agoti said, "Why do I still remember you guys?!" 

"Awh, I thought you were our fathers. Is it still true.. or?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"I mean, I'm your dad, but I'm not so sure about him." Tabi said before turning towards Agoti.

"Pff- do you want me too?!" Agoti asked before laughing.

"I mean-.." Tabi said while shrugging. 

"THIS IS WHERE IT GETS SPICY, ISN'T IT?!" Mushroom screamed while jumping out of excitement. "Wait- I'm I saying that right or do I have to re-shoot that?"

"STOP BREAKING THE FOOKIN' FORTH WALL M U S H R O O M -" Agoti screamed.

"Okay, now you gotta re-shoot that you dumb bitches."  

JKJK IM SORRY AHH

"ooh! This is where it gets spicy, isn't it?!" Mushroom asked while jumping out of excitement.

"Mushroom shut the fuck up." Tabi replied while blushing.

"Damnn- rude asf-" I mumbled

"DO YOU BOTH WANT TOO GET GROUNDED-" Tabi was cut off.

"SHSHSHSHSH-SHUUUT UP-" Mushroom screamed.

Mushroom and Tabi started screaming back and forth as I looked up at Agoti and then I gave him that look. 'are you two dating?' Agoti nodded.

"What was that about?-" Tabi asked while looking back from Agoti and I.

"Nothing..-" I said while turning away then thinking- 'H A H. NEW THING TO MAKE FUN OF YOU WITH BITCH.' 

"For real, the fuck was that?!" 

"Nothing!" I screamed again.

"They want us to date." Agoti replied while patting Mushroom on the head.

"WHAT THE FUCK- DO YOU WANT HIM TO FUCKING KILL ME BITCH?!" I yelled while Tabi gave him that look.

"Why are you such a snitch- I'm even confused." Tabi said.

Anyways, apart from that we genuinely didn't really do anything except chat- Not even realizing we were in the middle of nowhere-. 

Heres an extra ig :D

"Agoti what are you doing-" Tabi asked.

*m w a h* 

S i l e n c e .

"WHAT THE HELL-"  

Okay anyways :'D