Another chapter that I'm rushing

Before I start I just wanna say wtf.

MY SCIENCE TEACHER IS MAKING ME DRAW A SCIENTIST AT WORK, I DRAW A LOT BUT SIS I AINT THAT GOOD CHILE ANYWAYS SOOO.- And its due tomorrow sOBS-

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH TABIIII-" Agoti screamed.

"Here we go again." Error mumbled before face-palming.

"How do we even live in the same house as these idiots?! How do I even sleep at night?!" Whitty asked.

"Do you want to explode a city again?" I asked.

"Um, no." 

"Then shut up and deal with them. I've lived with them longer then any of you." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Fair." Error said.

"TABI, UNLOCK THE DOOR!" Agoti screamed before punching the door without breaking it. (SOMEHOW) 

"LEAVE ME ALONE- I'M TRYING TO SLEEP IN PEACE!- OH MY GODDDDDD-" Tabi screamed.

Arrow came out of his room, after getting no sleep the night before, them trying to nap and failing. I wonder why. (cough, sarcasm-)

"If you all don't shut up I'm going to go full Lunatic on you." (aka the mod I'm making, which will include Tabi. I've got permission. Okay back to whatever this is-.) Arrow said before turning towards Agoti. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"What? Is he like seriously ta- OH MY GOD AGOTI- GET TO A NORMAL HEIGHT! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE TWENTY-FIVE FEET-!" Mushroom screamed as Eeviee came out of her room.

"What's going on?" Eeviee signed. (They're mute- I probably should've mentioned that-) 

"AGOTI'S AT AN ABNORMAL HEIGHT, THAT'S WHAT-" I screeched after looking up at Agoti. 

"Oh my-" Error said. 

"Do you want to end up like Tabi?" Agoti asked.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME?!" Tabi screamed while opening the door a crack, then slamming it and locking it again. 

"OH, YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?!" Agoti yelled.

"NO, HONESTLY NO. I'M HONESTLY SCARED THOUGH- I USUALLY NOT SCARED OF MUCH BUT THIS IS AN ACCEPTION-" (spelling go brr-) Tabi screamed.

"Anyways." I said while going to grab my phone. "Imma record this b.s."  

I took my phone and started recording before Agoti 'kicked' down the door. Don't ask why they're in quotation marks. You don't want to know. (Something like this actually happened in my class and im still traumatized from it yet it was like 2 months ago.-) Anyways.

"OH TABI. I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE SOMEWHERE."

"Oh, shit. This is SO going on wattpad!" Mushroom screamed. "ALSO A.G. PLEASE DON'T KILL TABI, WE STILL NEED HIM FOR SOME SHIT."

"MKAY, ILL JUST MENTALLY HURT HIM."

"HOW ARE YOU GOING TO- Oh shit-" Tabi 'screamed' before Agoti looked down at him in the closet.

"Out of all places in this room you could hide, you chose the closet-. You know damn well thats the first place I'll check." Agoti said while sighing.

"I don't know anymore. I'm just mentally dying. Physically as well I guess- oW- WHAT THE FUCK?! PUT ME DOWN YOU ASSHOLE-" 

"SHUT UP-" Agoti semi-yelled. 

Before I continue this bull-crap, how do ya'll pronounce Agoti- Most people say A.G.O.T.I or A-goat-ee yet i still say it how it's spelled- Anyways-

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GON' DO TO ME, YOU MOTHER FU-" 

"Can you shut the hell up, please? I'm gonna ask you not to break my eardrums. Or pop my brain out of my ears. I'm not okay with either of them." Error said. "Even though QUINN- has already broke them with their screaming."

"Oh, shut up, bitch." I said before rolling my eyes.

"Mkay, that's interesting. ANYWAYS, GET YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS OFF ME, BITCH!" Tabi screamed while trying to kick Agoti.

"You can't kick me, stop it." 

"Why would I listen to you, and why should I?!" 

"Because I can break your spine."

"DAMN THAT GOT DEEP-" I screamed while sweating.

"What the fuck- YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO DO THAT TO ME?! I'M OFFENDED-" Tabi yelled.

"I mean I probably wouldn't, but y'know how I am. I will easily do it to some of us here." Agoti said while glancing towards Mushroom and I. 

"WHAT DID WE DO??" Mushroom and I screamed in unison. 

"Absolutely everything!" Error yelled while reading. How does he talk while reading and actually following the story? I don't know. 

"Anyways. You gonna calm down or do I have to calm you down myself?" Agoti asked.

"How you gon' do that, aye?" 

"You probably don't want to know." I mumbled before turning off my phone. (AISHITE, AISHITE, AISHITE, JUST PLAYED AND NOW IM GOING INSANSE SHSJSHSJ-) 

"PROBABLY NOT-" Tabi screamed. 

Anyways, I'm not gonna finish thi- SIU just played, nevermind.

"OW- Shit- My bACK OW-" 

"Sorry, I guess."

"That's offensive." 

Okay I'm done. Bye besties. I'll update this later, I just wanna make a dream smp book- and gimme ideas for that.

I'm back. This is my update a day or two later. 

"So, what are you going to do to me again?" Tabi asked while stepping backwards. 

"I don't know. I'm bored." Agoti replied.

"You're kidding, right? You tried 'kidnapping' me (wht else do i call it?!) because you were bored." Tabi repeated.

"Mhmm."

"I'm gonna beat your ass."

"I'd like to see you try." 

I guess Tabi kicked him a few times. (my dream shimeji is watching me write this and getting in my wAYYY-) It didn't work to actually hurt him, but it did make him flinch.

"You flinched."

"I can see that, Tabi." Agoti replied.

"Okay go to a normal height. You're annoying me." Tabi said while sighing,

"Mkay."

Is nine feet enough? I don't know, just go with a height that's NOT over ten feet. Or maybe eleven? Okay, whatever.

"Thank you, damn it." Tabi said while slapping Agoti.

"Oh, come on. You can do better than that. Even I can." Agoti said.

"YOU WANNA BET ON THAT?!"

"FUCK YEAH I DO."

uhm. Insert slapping.