Party thingy thing

Yohohoho-

I have an idea :D. 

So, basically Sarvente wanted to host a party, and she invited Me, Arrow, Tabi, Agoti, Whitty, Carol, and my 3 sisters. (Mushroom, Caity, and Cherry.) Theres really not much to explain for this so just read it.

For real though- Arrow and I are ALWAYS late to these types of things. Like we could leave an hour or two early and still be late..- Okay- Anyways! (Btw this is still my POV) Arrow and I continued walking towards Sarv's church, just chatting until we got there.

"You're late, Arrow." Sarvente said.

"I'm here too y'know-.." I mumbled while leaning against Arrow.

"Yes, I know you are. But besides that, Come in! Everyone else is already here. I'll show you where everything is since it's your two's first time here." Sarv said before walking us around the church. This place was huge though- For real. 

After Sarv was done with everything, she lead us to everyone else. As soon as I saw Agoti, I totally didn't sprint over to him then drag him out of the room. 

"Yo- what the fuck you doin'?" Agoti asked.

"Shut up and come with me." I said while looking back at Tabi. "SoOoO."

"So?"

"Wanna prank Tabi?" I asked with a smug look on my face.

". . . - Fuck yeah. What'ya got in mind?" Agoti said.

After I explained the first thing and the second thing we went back into the room, and Agoti asked Tabi,

"Need anywhere to sit, Tabi?"

"Eh, sure." Tabi replied while Agoti dragged Tabi to a near-by couch. (Don't mind me watching in the background)

Tabi was going to sit on the couch until Agoti slipped behind him and sat on the couch, meaning for Tabi to sit on him. And he did. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you." Tabi said as I busted out laughing.

"You fucking loser-" I said (or laughed?) 

Agoti just sat there looking at Tabi while smirking. 

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH-" Tabi screamed.

andddd thats where I end it. Sorry for the short chap- I'm working on another atm.