~'Pumpkin Carving'~

POV: you started this in the middle of October and are finishing it in the end of November. Could NEVER be me.

It was the middle of fall, and Agoti and Tabi had nothing to do. They've already went apple picking, decorated their house with fall/Halloween themed decorations, been to some festivals, and anything you can thing of. Except.. they haven't done pumpkin carving. Someone let them know that..

"Hey, Tabs?" Agoti asked while scrolling through twitter on his phone.

"Hm?"

"So uh.. I know we've already done a lot of stuff this week.. But, I was wondering if you wanted to get some pumpkins to do some pumpkin carving?" Agoti asked while looking up from his phone, then seeing Tabi having a small sparkle in his eye. Agoti chuckled, "I take that as a yes?"

Tabi nodded quite aggressively. 

"Alright. Well, go get ready. You're still in PJ's right now, Y'know that right?" Agoti asked as Tabi looked down at his clothes, then slid away slowly. 'Cute little Tabs..' Agoti thought while smiling sweetly. 

Tabi ran up the stairs, went into their room, and grabbed Agoti's sweater, and some black sweat-pants.

----

"I'm done." Tabi said while looking upstairs. "KIDS! WE'RE GOING TO GET SOME PUMPKINS!" Tabi shouted before looking back at Agoti.

"For what?!" Alix screamed out while turning down their music.

"OH, I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE JUST TO KEEP THEM IN THE HOUSE FOR DAYS." Tabi shouted back before grabbing a jacket, his car keys, then his wallet.

"I'll be paying." Agoti whispered.

"Yeah, no."

" . . . "

"Fine." Tabi said.

Alix turned their music back up, and started screaming the lyrics with Error. Tabi went towards Agoti, then hugged his arm. Agoti took Tabi out of the house, "Tabs, cover your ears. QUINN, MAKE SURE ALL THE DOORS ARE LOCKED."

"GOT IT!"

"Alright, Let's go." Tabi said while grabbing Agoti's arm again, then dragging him out to his car. "So.. where do you actually want to go to get these?" Tabi asked while sitting down in the drivers seat, and placing down all his stuff.

Agoti pulled out his phone, and got out google maps. "Here," Agoti said after searching up a place, then showing it to Tabi.

"Ehh, fifteen-minutes, that ain't to bad." Tabi said with his Russian accent exposing. Agoti took his phone back, then started playing some music, connecting his phone to the car. For example, Lil Nas X. (That's what I'm listening to rn-.) "You just love Lil Nas, don't you?" Tabi asked.

"Mhm." Agoti replied before mumbling the lyrics to himself.

"More then me?" Tabi asked sarcastically.

"What-?! No!" Agoti said before both of them started to laugh. "I love you more then life itself."

"Cuz you have a life."

Time Skip~

"You're mean, Tabs." Agoti said while chuckling lightly.

"You love me, shut up." Tabi said while Agoti wrapped his arm around Tabi's shoulders.

"You're not lying." Agoti whispered loud enough for Tabi too hear. "So.. now we gotta find where ever the hell these pumpkins are." Agoti said while looking around.